4 Liquid Tunes I'm Eager For!!!

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
1. Netsky - Daydreamin - white label (check this guys myspace...absolute quality)

www.myspace.com/netskymusic

2. B Cee & Lomax - Consumed - Spearhead

3. Lenzman - Emerald - Shogun Audio

4. Soulmatic - Self Belief - Good Looking (TUNE!!! Think this is getting released in next month or so?)

Audio is on the Fabio show on radio 1 just gone at the start.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/fabioandgrooverider/

Oooooooooo....:gang_bang

As much as i love emerald as a tune and when i first heard it i was like wow......but now afte having it as my ringtone for a while and hearing it cained by lots of other DJ mixes on here im a bit bored of it now....shame really as it is a lush tune

Begs the age old question about the dubplate culture and if there should actually be one at all, would be more beneficial for producers who do work like this to get it out there sooner.........lol so i dont get sick of it as my ringtone...ok ok it would benifit me more!! :) ?? whens are the release dates for these then? do you know?

As much as i love emerald as a tune and when i first heard it i was like wow......but now afte having it as my ringtone for a while and hearing it cained by lots of other DJ mixes on here im a bit bored of it now....shame really as it is a lush tune

Begs the age old question about the dubplate culture and if there should actually be one at all, would be more beneficial for producers who do work like this to get it out there sooner.........lol so i dont get sick of it as my ringtone...ok ok it would benifit me more!! :) ?? whens are the release dates for these then? do you know?

nah mate, unfortunately not. know that self belief is out soon (according to soulmatics myspace) but day dreamin isn't signed yet i don't think so could be a while, and as you said about dubplate culture and everything, we prob wont see these tunes till summer!

Back
Top Bottom