4:20 :)

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
It's today woohoo!! im gonna be celebrating in true form later on tonight.. i know it's more of an american thing but i just like any excuse!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
are you saying i should drink until i cease to be. is that what this is all about. cos ill do it, dont believe me just watch ok. militry inteligence.

Salvus

VIP Junglist
Not much of a weed man to be honest. I do enjoy a fat joint coming down of mdma etc. But if im not on some sort of amphetamine I always feel really sluggish and stupid after a joint. (i realise this is the point, guess its just not my thing).

H*product

Heavyweight product
VIP Junglist
yea im gonna spark up today.

last year i just happened to be in hyde park on 420 and there was about 500 hippies blazing reggae and getting leaned. the tourists and police though it was hilarious, no arrests/trouble either which was surprising.

D

dirty breaks

yea im gonna spark up today.

last year i just happened to be in hyde park on 420 and there was about 500 hippies blazing reggae and getting leaned. the tourists and police though it was hilarious, no arrests/trouble either which was surprising.
...you mean which was unsurprising? nobody does anything bad when high, getting up to go for a piss is hard enough, taking on a copper in a scrap would be so much effort!