3RD NOV /// THE MUTANT DJS /// HARRY SHOTTA /// MEKAR /// GUSTO /// FORCE FM 106.5

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist

3RD NOVEMBER | FORCE FM | 106.5 | 9 till 10.30pm
WWW.FORCEFM.NET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE MUTANT DJS go b2b with J CUTTER

HARRY SHOTTA, MEKAR & GUSTO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mutant DJs representing QC Agency will be showcasing some of best talents Drum & Bass has to offer. We kick it all off on the 3rd November, where we invite the infamous Harry Shotta to the studio. Otherwise known under his Hip-Hop alias as Lethal, from Lethal & Destruction, this guy is fast becoming one of the biggest talents to hit Drum'n'Bass in recent times. Harry Shotta will be combining with two of the hottest up'n'coming talents and resident guests, MCs Mekar & Gusto for what is set to be one of the biggest sets Force FM have seen this year.

Alongside The Mutant DJs will be the up'n'coming DJ, J Cutter. A south London promoter and DJ who represents his Student Welfare and Kings Of The Nu-Skool events. J Cutter has been around on the scene for a long time. Promoting one of South Londons best Student Event. Student Welfare. His new venture, Kings Of The Nu-Skool has gone down with a storm and his monthly event based in New Cross has gone from strength to strength.

So make sure you get your recorders out, and get yourself ready to press that little red button on the stroke of 9pm, 3rd November!!

REMEMBER REMEMBER 3RD OF NOVEMBER!!

Let me know if your gonna be locked on!!!
Dont forget to keep an eye out for future guests such as: Tantrum Desire, Fatman D, Zeal & Litta, Adlar and many more.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:
Re: 3RD NOV /// THE MUTANT DJS /// HARRY SHOTTA /// MEKAR /// GUSTO /// FORCE FM 106.

BIG!!

You aint got enough money to book me unfortunately...now that would be a event!! ;o) haha

id just end up eating all the limelight

Re: 3RD NOV /// THE MUTANT DJS /// HARRY SHOTTA /// MEKAR /// GUSTO /// FORCE FM 106.

looks big will be tuned

we're going to be dishing out seriously DEEP and DARK business from 5 - 7:30pm this monday too......

it'll be our 2nd installment of clockworks DEEPDARK&DIRTY series. loads of fresh new grimey tracks and some older stinkers thrown in for good messure.

studio hotline : IS NOT MY PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER!!!!!

07840443969!!!!!

stay locked all night.

remember, if you can't fit it, FORCE IT.

Last edited:

we're going to be dishing out seriously DEEP and DARK business from 5 - 7:30pm this monday too......

it'll be our 2nd installment of clockworks DEEPDARK&DIRTY series. loads of fresh new grimey tracks and some older stinkers thrown in for good messure.

studio hotline : IS NOT MY PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER!!!!!

07840443969!!!!!

stay locked all night.

remember, if you can't fit it, FORCE IT.

hahaha!! YYYYEEEESSSS!!!

Gonna be a PHHHHAAATT! night on Force this Monday!!

We will be bringing the SubsiDance afterparty atmosphere straight to your ear!!

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 3RD NOVEMBER!!

scratch that, live from 5.30pm!

Last edited:

How did it go ?

I can't hardly wait for the upload ! :jacko:

shit man i couldnt lock in....i could only get some local pirate station that had mcs that just didnt shut up.
i ended up turning it off cos they where getting on my nerves.

i need to get my internet sorted out so i can stream the sets instead

hope this was recorded, most of the force fm sets from rocksteady are big!

Back
Top Bottom