Who U Rmxs
more TBC

its cummin out december 2007
tracklisting
Dj friction - 3rd degree gurns
Dillinja - i thought you loved me
Dan miracle - blazin' fire
Majistrate - change = big tune check out his my space

december? :S thats stupid. thats the only bad thing about using vinyls. by the time they are released you have heard them played so many times they are boring. surely the artists would make more money if they released it when the tune was still quite fresh.

It's not just that. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to collect the profit from the previous release ie. Dilly is probably still waiting for money from the Who U EP.
Plus there's thing's like the artist may not be happy with how the tune is sounding and therefore may need to change the track slightly.

The dubplate culture is still bollocks. Tunes that too long to get released and by the time they're released, they're not getting sold as well because they have been rinsed out. Dnb should take a lesson from popular music.

it also comes down t,think about it, if you have access to the same tunes as the premier league, there would be no difference apart from skills, and only a few (maybe four djs?) would shine, hence exposing them as the producers (not djs) that they are, so they need to hold on to stuff for as long as possible so that they can offer something other than an hour of clanging

vavle artists ep looks decent. shame it's taken so long to come out. probably still be waiting another few good months?

Back
Top Bottom