3rd degree gurns vip

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
Does sound better.. cheers for this, still hate the bassline and synth though XD, that bassline and combo were similar to one used by Bassface Sascha and The Forcel-International Sound, although International Sound is an awful tune anyway:D, safe for the info anyway bruv

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
and combo were similar to one used by Bassface Sascha and The Force-International Sound, although International Sound is an awful tune anyway:D, safe for the info anyway bruv
International sound is a tune... :-x This Vip It dont sound that good dropped with alien girl. I reckon this is from zoothousand, cus friction dropped it just like this.

Last edited:

groelle

VIP Junglist
Does sound better.. cheers for this, still hate the bassline and synth though XD, that bassline and combo were similar to one used by Bassface Sascha and The Forcel-International Sound, although International Sound is an awful tune anyway:D, safe for the info anyway bruv
international sound is a bassface sascha&franksen tune, the force just made the flipside..

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
International sound is a tune... :-x This Vip It dont sound that good dropped with alien girl. I reckon this is from zoothousand, cus friction dropped it just like this.
na, its nye nec 07 - 08 i listened to that set bare times with mc sp

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
i heard international sound after 3rd degree gurns (original)
has anyone heard friction drop international sound kos id be pissed if i made a banger and some guy bit my style :-x

Chaz D

Prod/DJ/Sound Engineer
i heard international sound after 3rd degree gurns (original)
has anyone heard friction drop international sound kos id be pissed if i made a banger and some guy bit my style :-x
Lol, nah I have never heard him drop international sound and i've listened to everything I can get my hands on by him this year.

Still not too sure what I think of international sound...
Sounds really messy to me..

i heard the 2 remixes of 3rd degree gurns one night,
this one still aint any good imo, the other one i heard was much better but havent heard it anywhere since and was also played by friction ...

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
original = crap

vip = crap

tune as a whole = crap

friction is a mental dj, but i think he needs Nu Balance, Stakka & K.Tee to make a mental tune....

just my opinion...