3rd Degree Gurns VIP

Haven't Even heard it yet, you sure it's a remix not another tune that sounds similar.
I heard TC drop one, which wasnt a remix but sounded very similar..:idhitit:

na mate deffo remix, friction played it at the NEC sounded shit hot, was gettin bored of the original so this has spiced it up a bit
killer tune

yeah man its a piss take when they do a remix of a tune that isn't even out yet especially when they make it better than the original!!!

yeah friction went mental when he dropped it lol
Quality set wasn't it, not 2 sure about the 5 Ra reloads tho!. his set was fine untill the mc's showd up!

Ye he is right, well if anyone finds it on a set put a little snip it on here, i wanna hear when im not fucked off my face

Last edited:
It is very similar to original, on the vip the 1st drop has more of an impact though as the drums r takin out and just hear the synths and then it drops, sounds gd though almost makes you not want to get the original when it finaly comes out as it will already sound proper old.

Had a listen to it on Friction's set on the NYE CDs, basically the second bar of the bassline is repeated for another 2 bars... I imagine its just a VIP for Friction to play so that people don't get even more bored of the original...

Check out dillinja's pirate station 2008 mix, theres sum wired 3red degree gurns remix that seems about 10 minutes long/ i think he may be mixing it wit a tune with the same 'fingernails on blackboard' synths, cos its not the vip Ive heard plus he plays about 4 other tune with the same synth, I think theyve milked that sound enough now.

Yeah I've just listened to the set again at work, and its just the original mixed with a similar sounding tune (that 1 you said). Later on in the set theres a remix/vip of 'life' which again has the same synths, upon hearing it properly i like this life remix, think it sounds good.

Dillinja seems to do a lot of re-works/vip to his tunes every few months too keep them fresh, like what he did to 'who oi' there seems to be loads of vips of that floatin around

Back
Top Bottom