3RD DEGREE GERNS ANYONE?

I think its got a good beat to be honest. I've heard it mixed into loads of songs sounding heavy(for example eternal optimist by high contrast), so i suppose it has got a purpouse. Its just old and its been rinsed hard. If they brought it out earlier, they wudda made more dough in my opinion.:slick:

Is this that song that they were playing when jesus was born? the one that has only just came out even know the whole planet has heard it? ahhh thought so.:321:

i dont even know where to begin with the mistakes in this?

"has only just came out?"

"know the whole world?"

Oi cuntface, this is a drum and bass forum not an English language one. Shut your boring mush and say something about the tune in question opposed to picking me up. Mug.:gun: Moreover, the fact that your Post begins without a capital letter makes you look like a knob, as does the fact that the first utterance you used isn't a question, yet you acted as if it were an interogative by placing a question mark at the end. When you are perfect, or have moderator status you can make posts like that, until then, hussssh.

Last edited:
Hehehe, grammar wars for the win!

Anyway, i probably would have bought this tune if it was released 6months ago because i used to love it...I'm just sick of it now!

Hehehe, grammar wars for the win!

Anyway, i probably would have bought this tune if it was released 6months ago because i used to love it...I'm just sick of it now!

i'm with you there mate, still its the kind of tune that when played out it still go's off!

Oi cuntface, this is a drum and bass forum not an English language one. Shut your boring mush and say something about the tune in question opposed to picking me up. Mug.:gun: Moreover, the fact that your Post begins without a capital letter makes you look like a knob, as does the fact that the first utterance you used isn't a question, yet you acted as if it were an interogative by placing a question mark at the end. When you are perfect, or have moderator staus you can make posts like that, until then, hussssh.

This is the funniest thing i've seen for a while! :lol:

(hope my grammer was OK there!)

Oi cuntface, this is a drum and bass forum not an English language one. Shut your boring mush and say something about the tune in question opposed to picking me up. Mug.:gun: Moreover, the fact that your Post begins without a capital letter makes you look like a knob, as does the fact that the first utterance you used isn't a question, yet you acted as if it were an interogative by placing a question mark at the end. When you are perfect, or have moderator staus you can make posts like that, until then, hussssh.

did you get your mum to write that for you?

Back
Top Bottom