3D movies

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
everytime i goto a 3d movie i et a sore head behind my eyes feels like im going to get eye cancer or something fucking annoying. and some 3d movies barely had 3d in them.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
Avatar in 3D and on the iMax screen was pretty impressive. Other than that the only thing I have seen is clash of the titans which was shit, and hardly any 3D.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i saw the latest resident evil it was awesome. we had a backpack full of beers and yay with us, that probably amped the whole experience. what i did notice however is how crude the 3d technology is atm.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
went to see green hornet in 3D. besides the film being shit, i didn't need to be 3d. waste of time imo. only works for films with major special effetcs (maybe avatar, but dat film iz ghey)

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
got a 3D telly...reckon it will be only a matter of time before the glasses are a thing of the past and you'll be able to watch 3d without them.

The only thing i've seen in 3d that was mad impressive was the golf at Augusta. Everything was so detailed, from the flowers to the water, you could see everything and it was so defined.

Does give me a right headache though. And anyone else who watches on the telly.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
yea 3d movies piss me off
im still not bothered by hd why do i want to watch 3d
aslong as the pictures clear enuff to see whats going on and the sounds clear enuff to hear whats going on thats all there needs to be

views

Easily distracte
VIP Junglist
Avatar in 3D and on the iMax screen was pretty impressive. Other than that the only thing I have seen is clash of the titans which was shit, and hardly any 3D.
:word:

Avatar was groundbreaking imo. 10/10. Coraline was pretty cool too. Clash of the Titans though? Not so much. (Anything with that twat from Skins in should just fuck off tbh.)

This in 3D though;

I am excite.

Also, seriously - 3DTV crew: adult4d.com (shit will blow your fucking mind).

Last edited by a moderator:
Most 3d movies aren't even produced to be in 3d, they just fix it up after it's done, which causes the 3d to be utter shit. If the movie is filmed/produced for 3d, like Avatar, it can be pretty good, tho.