37C - more summer liquid .. pls feedback

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
hello. this one is a bit getting on my nerves .. half way through production my system CPU is boiling even though this track uses just 3 synth (2 Kontour and 1 Razor), drums & some effects. usually I get this CPU overload only with way more tracks/synths. anyway, so I completed the track but I think it's only 60-70% finished yet. please have a quick listen and let me know what you think, thx !

Cool weird laidback vibe, you've got good melodies as always! The clap is also fitting nicely here imo, but id suggest to put a small reverb on it so it gets that little tail, just a bit (so it rolls out more you know). Nice track! Dont have more to feedback on :)

I put this on and totally zoned out and didn't actually pay attention to what i was listening too...but that's good because it took me away and that's what good liquid does to me, so it must be decent! I really like the vibe...maybe the mix could be slightly tighter, bit more clarity in the drums maybe..i'm on crappy work headphones so can't give you the best feedback. Keep it up though!

I put this on and totally zoned out and didn't actually pay attention to what i was listening too...but that's good because it took me away and that's what good liquid does to me, so it must be decent! I really like the vibe...maybe the mix could be slightly tighter, bit more clarity in the drums maybe..i'm on crappy work headphones so can't give you the best feedback. Keep it up though!

Thanks got listening, sunder, and for feeling the vibe! I think u are right about the drums, should be much clearer! Usually I wouldn't upload the track in this state but needed to do for the above mentioned reasons. Hope I find a way still being able to work on that track ... Cheers! :cool:

Last edited:
Cool weird laidback vibe, you've got good melodies as always! The clap is also fitting nicely here imo, but id suggest to put a small reverb on it so it gets that little tail, just a bit (so it rolls out more you know). Nice track! Dont have more to feedback on :)

hello jordy. thanks for your positive feedback and liking this one. i feel humbled you first-time sort of like my snare/clap. i checked it, there is a 2nd layer of snare with some reverb on it, but it's too quite to come through in the mix. thanks for pointing out.
strange, i had many people liking this track a lot and giving positive feedback on it in the past few days ... and i thought this one is complete to 60-70% only :rolleyes:

I think the sub & the synths are too close together in terms of warmth/feel & confuse the overall feeling of the track, possibly pitch the sub down slightly to create more contrast? If anything the main synth riff overpowers the tune for me & are slightly sharp at the top end again, these could possibly do with "softening"?

I gotta be honest & say this type of synth based liquid tune is not my bag at all, generally the tune as a whole personally I think it could benefit from some contrast - light & shade as it were, but again, you might be going for that sound, but I can appreciate people do like this style...

I think the sub & the synths are too close together in terms of warmth/feel & confuse the overall feeling of the track, possibly pitch the sub down slightly to create more contrast? If anything the main synth riff overpowers the tune for me & are slightly sharp at the top end again, these could possibly do with "softening"?

I gotta be honest & say this type of synth based liquid tune is not my bag at all, generally the tune as a whole personally I think it could benefit from some contrast - light & shade as it were, but again, you might be going for that sound, but I can appreciate people do like this style...

This sounds like a decent feedback, thx!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom