36 hertz recordings - looking for new artists

we are allways on the look out for new artists to sign tunes from over here at 36 hertz recordings

if you are a new artist and think your music is up to the standard for release on a label that is being supported by andy c , hype , chase and status , randall , bailey , grooverider , storm and many more then read on

we are looking for people who have a open mind to making music we do not want tunes that sound like everyone else

ill say that again so it sinks in

we do not want tunes that sound like everyone else

we want forward thinking dnb

before you send tunes over stop and head over to our myspace :

www.myspace.com/36hertz

and have a listen to the tracks on the player (feel free to add us as your friend aswell if your into that kind of thing)

if you think your tracks could fit into our rosta then please do continue

pick your two best tracks

make sure they are labeled up properly (artist name > track title > aim address)

and send them over via aim (aol instant messenger) to screen name

THIRTYSIXDEMOS

if you dont have aim then please send a sendspace (or any other kind of file transfer site) link over to our myspace account as a message and ill grab em off there (allthough it might take a while and i prefer tunes to be aimed over)

please please do listen to what we do before you send your tracks over as you will just waste your time sending us weak jump up tunes with 2 step breaks and we will probably never bother to listen to any further tracks you might send over in the future

we like to develop our artists and push them as far in the dnb as possible we have so far got 2 brand new artists from demos (hade's and dj madd) who's first releases on our label gained dj support from andy c , hype , randall etc etc

a few requests

aim is a bit shit these days and i have to manually accept file transfers from peeps who are not on our buddy list so please be patient when sending tracks as it might take a hour or 3 for me to press accept (i will message you and ask you to resend if you cant wait that long just hit me up)

dont message me asking for feedback i allready get about 50 - 100 tunes a week as it is and dont have time to feedback for peeps ill holla back if your tracks are good

dont send me shit that sounds like what ever is number 1 in the dnb chart that week individuality is the one thing that will make you stand out as a artist so do your own thing

listen to our myspace tracks and think before you send

i look forward to hearing your music

vapour

Back
Top Bottom