VIP Junglist
a little mix for you people. enjoy

http://dnbshare.com/download/snatch_march_09.mp3.html

tracklist:

gound sound- noah d (benny page remix)
>> taxman - the circle
shy fx - bambataa (break remix)
subfocus - timewarp
ebony dubsters - ra (original sin remix)
pleasure - fleash eaters
sly - try sumfin else
recluse - unexplained
clipz - loud n dirty
twisted individual - hand grenade (clipz remix)
hazard - mr happy
>> shy fx feelings
the force - welcome to earth
?? - boyah remix
original sin - dont be silly
xample contra
chase and status - take me away
vital elements - big white lies
hazard - machete

any feedback appreciated

lifetime warranty

I'm going to bump the tread up.After burying his mother nine months earlier, a client of the local mortuary finally had enough money to purchase the expensive coffin he'd originally wanted. So we exhumed the body and transferred his deceased mother into the new steel casket. "What's so special about this coffin?" I asked the funeral director. He replied, "It has a lifetime warranty."--------------dvd copy,--------dvd ripper, ------------------dvd to ipod,----------------dvd ripper,-------------------dvd software,-----------

Sorry for the late reply. Really really good mix:D Some real quality tracks on this and it's mixed very well!
Thanks<3

EDIT: The track before Machete, "Big White Lies" is that a remix from VE? I've only got the original Big White Lies and it's not the one in the mix..can't seem to find this version anywhere:p

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply. Really really good mix:D Some real quality tracks on this and it's mixed very well!
Thanks<3

EDIT: The track before Machete, "Big White Lies" is that a remix from VE? I've only got the original Big White Lies and it's not the one in the mix..can't seem to find this version anywhere:p

cheers bro, glad you enjoyed. im not sure really. its the only version ive heard personally.... i know its vital element - big white lies. forgot what label its on. :)

dude really fucking pumping
i only get liek 16 mins tho wtf???
middle of loud and dirty
that sux :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom