[320] Mkie Nedachi - Overdose

Nedachi

An Infectious Germ of D&B
overdose.jpg

So, a friend of mine sent me a track today & I was shocked as I made it in 2008 and it's still flying about. The old version (2008 Version) was lacking a punch and needed some work, serious work at that.
It's a dance track that got a few 100 downloads over time played on the local Radio FM & Internet station by two hosts. After today I've been requested to make another dance song but would rather hit back with a D&B track for the on going summer. It would be pretty awesome managing to get signed soon but this is a one off as I was inspired by 'The Chemical Brothers' which led me to make this Dance track. I really tried to get it back to a more rich sound as my knowledge for producing grown bigger & bigger over the years.

The main reason I polished this off was because I lost the original by a huge PC issue I had & I only sent a handful of high-quality files around too people I know, only for personal use.

I don't exactly like rambling on but as there is a lot of you who don't leave feedback I thought you could have a good read on some of the history of an old smasher I use to love playing made by myself. It's sometimes never a good thing for bringing up old music as it may affect what people expect from you in the future; But for now I'm sure as the saying goes, "First impression, always the last." will have to wait as there's lots of things I will be posting on here in the future.

I hope you enjoy an old track I made, now finished, nice & crispy. :1:

Mkie Nedachi - Overdose

Last edited:
I think you could improve on the pads around 1:09 onwards. imo They sound a bit generic :/ - other than that its pretty cool

Well not too much use to feedback if you can't change it. It's pretty hyphy though. I agree though the break pad comes off just alil cheesy for how dope the rest of the track is. Sounds good though.

Back
Top Bottom