31seconds.net - Updates

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
This is the first post in the 31seconds.net - Update thread. This thread will hold the update information for 31seconds. Obviously, you can post your questions, comments, and suggestions here too!

In this update, I have uploaded the back to back set from billdingo & TripleM from last nights Break Pirates stream.

Peace :D

Sadly, Ed Rush and Randall didn't make it to Vurt, however we did get Optical :D

I've posted the photos from Vurt on the 30th November 2001, so go take a looksie.

It's now December, so the audio top 10 and the mixes top 5 have both been reset!

That's all :D

Right! It's been a few days, as the site says, we are NOT getting slack, uni has just been a bit hectic over the past few days! S'all back to normal now though :D

Umm, basically, it's a new mix from myself and billdingo in a back to back styleeee ;)

Rich has promised me some new audio when he get's ADSL in a few days. I'm going to encode some new choons over the weekend.

Lastly, cheers for any support towards 31seconds and dnbforum, it's all appreciated.

Remember to tell all ya buddies about our sites, and if you have a site, please link to them, we do not mind adding a link back (31seconds).

Peace :p

Right, I hope your all making full use of 31seconds.net - As per usual, if you have any problems, comments, or suggestions, get in contact!

New audio includes the new TOV promo EP, Trinity's EP on V, and an all time classic in it's 1998 repress form!

On top of that! We also have some new mixes from each of the 31seconds kru, and we have also have some new guest mixes touching down in the next few days.

If you attended the last Vurt in Portsmouth, the photos of that event are also in our 'Pics' section of 31seconds.

Lastly, as it's December the charts have been reset, so get listening!

Oh, and don't forget to support Crossfire, check his choons out on the 'Audio' page, some blindin' choons!

That's enough from me, thanks for all support blahdy blah :D

Yes yes, back once again!

This time, it's just new audio :D

We have some more dubplates from the man Crossfire!

Go check the site, it's WELL worth it! HEH :p

I'll be working on the site again during next week as I have finished uni for the Xmas break, so keep em' peeled for changes to the site.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom