31 Records is BACK!!!!!

hopefully this will be a platform to push the stuff he showcases in the future beats series.

dunno why everyone is so fussed about the deadline remix, its not that good and probably wont come out. but hey ho

Quality Over Quantity Vol. 2 still gets rinsed when I'm 'ere.

Commix – Breaking Through
Jubei – Unforgiven
Spectrasoul – Buried
Mosus & S.P.Y – My World

Last edited:
would be quite cool if doc scott commissioned remix's of the back catalogue... nothing like vault or shadow boxing because they should be left alone..

But maybe spy's a boy called wolf track (still my fav spy tune) spectrasouls buried or stuff like commix's trojan track..

well i'd like that anyway

would be quite cool if doc scott commissioned remix's of the back catalogue... nothing like vault or shadow boxing because they should be left alone..

But maybe spy's a boy called wolf track (still my fav spy tune) spectrasouls buried or stuff like commix's trojan track..

well i'd like that anyway
I would prefer that he gets those producers to make tunes for an LP on the deeper 31 tip. Honestly, 99% of remixes are underwhelming and flat.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I'd love to hear a remix of Song Seller because I didn't like the mixdown and pressing of the original.

Back
Top Bottom