300 acres of weed

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
i like the way theyve cunningly disguised it as a massive black square in the desert. Couldnt find that if you tried.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
even if you dont do the drug you smoke all that plant material could make any amount of paper, fabric, oil, the applications are endless. thats so terribly dumb. all to do with the chemical formula for turning trees into paper and a fellow name anslinger who really really hated jazz music.

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
well what exactly would you plan on doing with it? shoving it up your arse? :teeth:
this...

even if you dont do the drug you smoke all that plant material could make any amount of paper, fabric, oil, the applications are endless. thats so terribly dumb. all to do with the chemical formula for turning trees into paper and a fellow name anslinger who really really hated jazz music.
init.

besides the whole cotton/paper trade issue, its quite mad that a law brought in to suppress Mexican and African-Americans is still one of those most widley enforced law in the world. I wonder if Obama has seen the transcripts of the original 1930's Marijuana laws

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
hope the people that got cought get life in prison

---------- Post added at 12:31 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

for being so bloody stupid