300 / 350 to spend on headphones...

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
before anyone says hd25's i dont really want them!
ive had a pair and found them uncomfortable!

any suggestions ?... oh and i want them for mixing not production

dont spend 300 quid on headphones

i hate to say it but u can get the best for half that price and there are comfy as fuck as recomended by everyone that ever dj'd

if you got it to spend why not tho ey ?
and i know hd 25s sound great.. but i hated how the felt on my head , they were well too tight and they didnt cover my hole ears!

my fault for havin big ears tho i guess ;)

either way i want sumthin different and i aint gna get the same quality without spendin a lil extra!

Is it the cable on the hd25s u hate? I got the common ones and it gets twisted a fuck! I want the hd25 2's or whatever they only have one cable and are very comfortable

Isn't 300 / 350 a bit excessive for headphones, especially if they are only for mixing? Mine are almost half cheaper and I produce with them. Or do you mean like mixing as in mixing a track? ;)

Is it the cable on the hd25s u hate? I got the common ones and it gets twisted a fuck! I want the hd25 2's or whatever they only have one cable and are very comfortable

yeah the cable does get twisted bt imk used to that from old headphones lol

its basically cos i got big ears and they dont sit comfortably on them!
so annoying , the press against my ears and after like ten mins of mixing they start to pinch and make my ears go like BRIGHT red haha!!

the sound quality is awesome , i just cnt have them on my head for long... really annoying as i know how good they are!!

i swear you were selling all your shit not long ago? lowe spending 350 on headphones if youre using them just for mixing...just buy some cheaper sennies or something with a bigger cup

Iv got the 2s and the cable is still the two stuck together that constantly gets tangled. Want that coiled cable you can buy.

i swear you were selling all your shit not long ago? lowe spending 350 on headphones if youre using them just for mixing...just buy some cheaper sennies or something with a bigger cup

thats a good idea man!!
yeah bruv i have sold all of my shit :(

but i got a claim cumin through soon and i plan to use the cash to get a hole new set up :D.... that and a holiday!!

Never spend more than £25 on headphones for mixing mate. Really dont need to.

Good luck with your claim your leg looked manky as fuck...

Sony MDR XB700/ Sony MDR XB1000.

Most comfortable headphones ever! i only tested them out once, because i had panasonic RP DJ-300 for about half a year...until they broke this morning. :(

so im definately gonna get the sony mdr xb700 or xb500 pretty soon. even if you can't flip the ear cups, fuck it. never used that feature with the dj-300s anway. when i select a tune to mix i normally always put on both ear cups and use the cue-->master knob. once i know that the tune fits, i move one ear-cup behind the ear and listen to how it sounds in the speakers.

Alternatively, use the money to have reconstructive surgery on those ridiculously oversized ears of yours and then you wont need to buy any new headphones.....dilemma averted! ;)

fucking lol!

Pioneer and Technics have some decent big headphones

Back
Top Bottom