30+ Ultra Rare White Label Garage tunes – Please help identify

Ultra Rare

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: THIS IS NOT AN AD... I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP... I have just listed 50+ ultra rare white label garage tunes and obscure test pressings on ebay and need your help in identifying around 30+ of the samples for white labels that carry no information. This is NOT an advert... I simply need the forum's help in identifying the 30+ tunes that have samples but I can find no information either at discogs or anywhere else. I have done extensive research on the ones that are listed and the ones I need help with are flagged 'UNKNOWN'. I have comprehensively done samples for every record and also listed matrix numbers and any information written on the label but most of these can be found nowhere so I am hoping you guys on this forum will be able to help identify the tunes and enlighten me. Please search seller 'ultrararegroove' to view. I've had help with one so far, and as you will see, anyone who can help gets a credit... just let me know your DJ name and when I add the extra info I'll give you a shout!!! Many thanks forum!! Steve (ultrararegroove)

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/ultrararegroove/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=100&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Not spam... I thought there would be some DnB collectors who also knew their garage... Well if you guys can help point me to a good garage forum then that would be appreciated too! rgds, steve

Please note that the records I am asking help on are seriously rare and I have no other way to identify them other than asking for help... I've been selling records for years and these are all the oddities from big DJ collections I've been putting aside that I can't find any info on anywhere. This is a genuine request for help to identify the unknowns. I'll be doing the same for a load of unidentified drum n bass at some point so your help is appreciated. Many thx, steve

Back
Top Bottom