30 Min Video Mix

Forau

VIP Junglist
Got really baked yesterday and recorded this.

Couple of mixes are a bit off but generall proud. I always have trouble putting together a decent mix if im recording.

Tracklist

Telekinesis - Alienated
Sigma - Hi Top (Ed Rush & Optical Remix)
Loadstar - Bomber
BTK - Drop It
Chook - Descend
Optiv & BTK - Backlash
Xtrah - Contortion
Trisector and Infader - Does not Compute
Joe Syntax - Signal Drop
Skeptial - Cold One (Jubei remix)
Nymfo - Double Dutch
June Miller - Snapcase​

Last edited by a moderator:
likin your set up man
big tunes aswell will give feedback wen ive listened whole thing

listened n watched a bit yesterday in other thread. good little mix flowed well

you do like the old twisty twisty

Sounding good mate a few stormy ones in there. Should ride the pitch more than manipulating the platter though, sounds more sublte when adjusting. Was a big fan of both of the contortion mixes! Quite like the video mixes, might do my next one that way.

Yeah, had smoked myself into oblivion so a few were a bit lazy. I think video mixes pressure me more. Can go either way, really good or I fall apart lol.

dedbult, looks good mate, can i ask how u go about recording your mixes and getting it all synced up etc.. what camera do u use?

I have record out on my xone 92 to Aux in on SL4. Then select Aux under the Record tab and record the audio through there.

Then use windows movie maker to record video, once im done i drag the serato recorded audio into windows movie maker and slap them together. Can usually tell if its in sync by keeping an eye on the eq led's on the 92 in the video.

Pretty pissed cos it didnt save it with high quality audio this time. Usually if you select "Best Quality For Playback On My Computer" it saves the movie file with high qual audio. Not sure why it didnt.

EDIT.

Oh, and the cam is just a £10 asda webcam =P.

One thing that my mate does is record using his iphone in HD then imports into windows movie maker. Quite overkill though tbh, takes like 3 hours to save the video and most people just listen and minimise the youtube window so pretty pointless lol.

Back
Top Bottom