30 min mix - first mix - comments appreciated.

DJHaze

Whitey **UPDATE**RE-RECORD**BIG TRACKLIST**

ez,

I dnt think i really introduced myself when i cme on here but you may have noticed me around having a bit of friendly banter.

Anyway was bored earlier so i thought id jump on the decks and do a mix. I was thinking about plabnning it but instead i just threw a tune on and went with the flow. what its all about right?

I now there are a fe bits that need work lol thats where you guys come in :D

Anyway ive ben mixing for about a month and a half now, alot of my mates were mixing and i ve been a fan of dnb for a while so picked up some decks like i said about a month and a half ago and this is my first mix so any comments , criticism will be valued highly.

vinyl only.

thankyou.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YLDJYEWE

tracklist:

Taxman - The rebate
Pleasure - Wishmaster
Hazard - Mr happy
Escape - Fear of the future
Jaydan - Pull up
Hazard - Machete
Original sin - Power of ra
Double Zero - Forum Fannies
Original sin - Cheater Cheater
Taxman - Scan darker
Pleasure - Flute tune
Hazard- Busted
Pleasure - Five points
Hazard - Killers dont die
Gdub Forever VIP
Original sin - Dont be silly

:spliff:

Last edited:
big ups will have a listen

one thing tho,,,, 10 out of the 17 tracks our on playrz

mix the artists/labels up a bit next timebruv :banana:

Rocking the jump up mate. Your really good for a month and a half man... i couldnt do shit after that amount of time. I really liked Your tune selection. I dont think im the person to give to any specific pointers but nice one never the less.

ps could you give my set a whirl i just uploaded aswell ;)

thanks for the feedback, as i sed theres still shit that needs changing, im gonna re-do the mix again this week and mix it alot more rather than tune switching, yer ill give it a d/l mate

cheers (y)

Back
Top Bottom