30 Min in key mix.

Forau

VIP Junglist
Pal of mines been teaching me harmonic mixing. One thing i tried was searching in serato for 4B and it showed all the 4B tunes that mixed in key had named for him.

I then randomly worked my way through the list, majority of tunes i had never listened to before let alone mixed.

Will post TL soon.

Ive also taken on board advice given on my video mix "stop touching the platter", so hopefully you'll see the difference.

Cheers :).

will give this a whirl, watched some of your videos before in the mix when you were at your old place?

be interesting to see what works well together.

Big up, check out my last mix if you get a chance Dedbult.
ez

flow is 10X better than your previous mixes mate, everything works better - nod i guess to how well mixing in key works! (nothing against your previous mixes)
just seems more consistent and better constructed.

keep it up

will give this a whirl, watched some of your videos before in the mix when you were at your old place?

be interesting to see what works well together.

Big up, check out my last mix if you get a chance Dedbult.
ez

Sweet mate, yeah my mixes have improved a lot in the last few months. A lot more thought has gone into them and ive been more open to criticism.

flow is 10X better than your previous mixes mate, everything works better - nod i guess to how well mixing in key works! (nothing against your previous mixes)
just seems more consistent and better constructed.

keep it up

Yeah thats what i thought, few tunes in there dont quite work but its literally because i was randomly pulling for tunes in that key.

Yeah definately but the whole concept was so foreign to me I needed assistance. It's surprising how I've analysed my tracks since and found quite a few of my favourite mixes are perfectly in key. Just shows the ear is the best thing to rely on.

Back
Top Bottom