30 days of night. opinions?

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
alrite film i thought, nice and tense when there hiding in that attick , looking through gaps and holes in the roof , and they se the vampires scaling the roofs looking for them , if i remember well tho , the ending was cut abit short and ended shit .. pretty sinister film tho , hardcore vampires, no cheesy shit either from what i remember ..

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
quite like this fim i went to see it in the cimena but i was fuckin wrecked.

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
love this film man, very original flick, wicked effects aswell
only thing that they could of done was subtitle the vampires speeches

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
love this film man, very original flick, wicked effects aswell
only thing that they could of done was subtitle the vampires speeches

Yeh that was pretty shit. As if we can all talk vampire or vampish or what ever the hell kind of gobbledeegook they speak. Cunts

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
Yeh that was pretty shit. As if we can all talk vampire or vampish or what ever the hell kind of gobbledeegook they speak. Cunts

lol i liked the laungauge, you sort of get wot the saying but subtitles would of smacked it

Naib

not seen it yet, its on my shortlist

btw ppl rent/dl/buy "shoot em up" I went to the cinema to watch this and DAMB!!! funny-as ridiculous shooting (I mean FFS in one part lead uses a carrot to kill someone, a fscking carrot)

smoke a bit, gets some buddies and watch this flick

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
btw ppl rent/dl/buy "shoot em up" I went to the cinema to watch this and DAMB!!! funny-as ridiculous shooting (I mean FFS in one part lead uses a carrot to kill someone, a fscking carrot)smoke a bit, gets some buddies and watch this flick

lol i did exactualy that got lean n watched it, good film, the jokes are endless. i like the mix or comedy & action it worked well together plus theres a few lil twists aswell :D

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
not as original as u may think....

when i watched it all it reminded me of was a 3 part american program called 'the storm' i think!!! alot of the ideas in that film were used as the backbone of the story in 30 days of night

tarranjoe

VIP Junglist
its an alright film, some raw scenes, like when they chop off that fellas head with the axe but it takes a few hits, terrible ending though

Gumby

VIP Junglist
i cant remember the ending. ive got such a bad memory that i can sit through films twice and not remember what happens in them.

i saw it at the cinema. it was pretty good i thought.

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
Just watched it literally a min ago. Loved it, but I saw it without subtitles, so I missed out a bit but I thought it was good :D

Top Bottom