3 years and finally happy with it...

Nice to hear some piano on a track a lot of people are afraid to use traditional instruments.
The introduction of each synth and the build are great really delivers some tension.
And yeah the drop is great. Overall loving it well done for sticking with it for 3 years and nit binning it.

Thanks guys! Appreciate the words. I don't know why its taken 3 years of intermittent work to get it done, but we are finally feeling it!

I left feedback,

"Sweet Piano Intro. 00:44 - Mmmm, a Firewave type Pad, I like those. Sweet intelligent rhythms, I'm digging 'em. The Bass melody at 1:40 is solid along with the Lead stabs. The Breakdown is cool around 2:45, but I would have brought the Piano back from the Intro to make it more epic. Production sounds great overall, everything is cutting through well at low and high volumes. KD & SD are spot on, as well as the Sub. I'd play it."

I left feedback,

"Sweet Piano Intro. 00:44 - Mmmm, a Firewave type Pad, I like those. Sweet intelligent rhythms, I'm digging 'em. The Bass melody at 1:40 is solid along with the Lead stabs. The Breakdown is cool around 2:45, but I would have brought the Piano back from the Intro to make it more epic. Production sounds great overall, everything is cutting through well at low and high volumes. KD & SD are spot on, as well as the Sub. I'd play it."

Thanks man... much appreciated. Off to be mastered it is then! (y)

Hi,
really good tune. It has possitive vibe and the production is high level ( well after 3 years, it would be shame if it wasn´t :D ). The only problem I have with the tune, is overusage of that stutter part ... I don´t know how to say it right in English, but basicaly the small part when you expect drums and they come little but later. I think it´s cool idea but when you use it all the time in whole track, it loose it´s uniqueness .... I hope you understand what I mean. Otherwise, pretty solid track

Hi,
really good tune. It has possitive vibe and the production is high level ( well after 3 years, it would be shame if it wasn´t :D ). The only problem I have with the tune, is overusage of that stutter part ... I don´t know how to say it right in English, but basicaly the small part when you expect drums and they come little but later. I think it´s cool idea but when you use it all the time in whole track, it loose it´s uniqueness .... I hope you understand what I mean. Otherwise, pretty solid track

Thanks man... duly noted regarding the bass edit! A fair shout :)

somehow reminds me of netsky, i really like it. it does seem that you've been working on your style for 3 years, it has come off very well

Yes

I must say it is not my cup of tea in terms of it is quite commercial big room style sound. But it is quite nicely produced with some nice chords and the vocal sample is nice. I think if you are going for this stadium filler you need big FX and builds you know? Like before the drop. The main synth could be a bit sharper you know but i guess the masterer will master that part to your own specification.

I don't like the countdown before the second drop but it might be the commercial crowd like to count down in time with it. I don't know. Like
Ihamitsu said the bass stutter bit should be few and far between but it is a nice original idea.

I think if you keep churning out songs you could get a nice release soon. If you perfect your sounds you could easily get this stuff on Hospital or similar. You might already have a release actually because the promo photo you have on your song would suggest it.

Really nice chord progression, melody and counter melody. The only thing I'd try is getting a bit more energy with the cymbals, but that could just be a stylistic thing as I don't usually listen to this kind of DnB

Back
Top Bottom