DnB 3 TUNE ID PLZ - Dread UK Vs Assassin Sounds show

First one is Bladerunner - More Prophet ft Capleton

have you got an exact date for that radio show?

Thank for that !
Do you know if it's out now ?

Dont know the exact date but my file is from april 2007. First time i heard Ammo Dump ! TUNE
Do you want that mix ?

Serum is a badass ! Bladerunner too !

Last edited:
Pretty sure it never got a full release,it only seems to have appeared on Dub Dread 3 & Analog-Bass which were both mixed albums.

i'd like to know the names of these also ...had a look around Google and couldn't find a tracklist for the Dread Vs Assassin shows with the particular tunes on (Ammo Dump,Prophet,Turntable 1). - http://www.dnbradio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1224

If nobody gets back to you on this try asking Balistik himself,i think he posts on here..good luck ;)

Last edited:
Once again thanx.

I've found nothing with show's tracklists. I've been searching before posting.
I'll wait a bit, and hopefully one of the guys may reply.
But I think, these are dubs, never released.

Thank you

Track 2 is an unreleased tune from me and Bladerunner called Soul On Fire. Track 3 is Warlockz - Walk With Your Friends (Crunk Vinyl)

By the man Himself.

Thank you very much !

Anyway to see Soul on Fire released ? Love that tune
Record's price are quite high for Warlockz : ebay

Thanx again to DnBForum and Serum !

Track 2 is an unreleased tune from me and Bladerunner called Soul On Fire. Track 3 is Warlockz - Walk With Your Friends (Crunk Vinyl)

Thx for that, only just seen the thread and was about to fill in the blanks ;)

---------- Post added at 00:53 ---------- Previous post was at 00:50 ----------

Hi DnbHeadz !

Once again, I'm coming to you for some id's.
I recently found on my hard drive, an old Dread UK Vs Assassin Sounds show (~2007), and there are these 3 tracks I want to know.

So here they are:

First one

Second One

And the last one:

Thank you all for listening.

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, btw loads of new mixes up on dnbradio so please dig in http://www.dnbradio.com/archive/ and thx for your support :)

Thank you Sir !

I'll check dnbradio Archives !

oh, and btw, no need to apologize, i wonder for a long time who did these tracks, i can wait an answer for a few days.

Thank you again ...

DnbForum rulez !

Back
Top Bottom