3 new tunes on the space

finding common ground-heavy sick drums and love the bass big tune - love the way it smooths out with the pad action-WOW
fire to the 3rd-wot a nice choon - relaxing to listen too-well done
toejams-not into it-sound is there just not mi thing
big respect on the tunage and the play on radio 1
the dexcell crew = BOOOM

'Finding common grounds' & 'ToeJams' are both really fucking good!
Love the way toe jams switchs into that jumpy steppy beat.
Big up mate!

sorry man, i dont know how i missed this post so many times !!!!

Finding commen ground :

fucken sick mate, wicked drop.

really like the fx, and when i breaks into that lil chilled out dit, with what sounds like birds in the back ground,

drums sound pretty good man, i would relly dig a 320 of this track man? would love to hear it in full.

Toejams :

aghh fucking hate the name lol

can i hear the birds again ???

nice bass fella, wickedness mate,
yea the switch is pretty cool man, and its over !! lol you really dont put much up do ya !!
anywayz i think this tune could use a lil more something?? maby a few fx in the back ground or subink , doesnt appear to have any atmosphere but sick none the less.

fire to the third:

really well done bro, digging the drums and the bass, very nice to listen to, and constructed very well. i do think that the vocals need to be a lil clearer , like turn the high freq up a lil bit or subink, just sound a lil muffly , but again sick tune bro.

peace fella

loving finding common ground sick drums and nice bassline, finding the 3rd is ok, not my kinda thing really and toejam's got potential but bit samey-jump-uppy at the mo
other tunes on there are bangers too
safety

set fire to the third bar sounds sick jus not keen on the vocals.
altho the do go with it.
finding common ground sick tune sounds nice an dark an the beats a nice an crisp big tune!
toejams this is a sick tune nice an stop starty!
an the bass sounds quite gduby sounds sick!
all over sum sick new tunes man!:rslayer:

Back
Top Bottom