3 New Tracks Up - Reggae/Dubstep/HipHop

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
Got three new tracks online, go and have a listen....

here.... http://www.myspace.com/djmarlztah

Track One... "Woolwich Road Dub"

Dubby Track, very organic production (although not organic at all), mainly made from one shot samples of real instruments including a 1961 gibson bass, a fender squire bullet, and a melodica among other things

Track Two.... "Bomber In The City"

Hip Hop track constructed around a sample from the Lovin Spoonful's "Summer in The City", very dirty breaky shit

Track Three.... "Dark Side Of The Sun"

Dubstep track with a big reece bassline and 808 drums

Bomber in the City is BARE SICKNESS bruvvvv!!!!11
sick%20bear.jpg

Sounds good with scratching over the top too... ;)

Yes Yes proper nice tune that bomber!! liking the darkside dubstep too:banana:, nice work , but bomber definately has that could become a classic feel to it!:devilslay
if ya giving out any promos give me a shout!! would definatly play them on the good ole fm dial and let ya know how they go down!! once again wicked beats!!:applause:

eazy mate. woolwich road has a definate classic reggae feel and has some nice guitar work.
The hiphop track is wicked and well produced. Think it would take some powerful lyrics/voice to command it.
The dubstep has a nice mysterious atmospheric quality.
Altogether, three very nice tunes mate.
wouldnt recommend putting three up at a time tho. alot of people wont listen to three. You might miss out on some constructive critisim.
peace

mate all dem tracks are fuckin bangin!
especially likin bomber in the city!
u should do a dnb remix im finkin!

Lovin these tunes bro!

I'm with the others, that bomber in the city is immense, lovin it!

Keep up the good work bro, got some bangin stuff rollin out here mate.

Take it ez....

wow, thanks for all the replys :)

got some more going online soon, hopefully i'll have my new dnb track done so i can get that up too

sc, yeah i might give it a remix, dunno if the sample would work at that tempo but i'll give it a go!

love dark side of the sun dude, nice one, all the tracks are coool but im really diging dubstep at the mo so dark side wins,

i live in guildford bro, if you up for coming down to do some dubstep collabs some time feel free, i have moitors , logic , reason, various wave editors and mainly native instruments, just need a need a proper audio interface.

so yea if you up for that, as long as you arnt a nutter !! lol

glad your feeling it man!!!

guildford is a bit far for me... i dont drive or anything, but thanks anyway bruv, appreciate the offer

Back
Top Bottom