3 New tracks up on my myspace player...

really feelin your drums at the moment man. proper rollin business. like the way your tunes are seeming to slip and slide into the mix then POW! right in the kisser. good stuff.

gotta be honest though, not really 100% feeling the metal flange remix. liked the original. guess it's just because i never saw it being remixed, was a bit of a supprise.

mr.creepy is a riot though!!!!!

really feelin your drums at the moment man. proper rollin business. like the way your tunes are seeming to slip and slide into the mix then POW! right in the kisser. good stuff.

gotta be honest though, not really 100% feeling the metal flange remix. liked the original. guess it's just because i never saw it being remixed, was a bit of a supprise.

mr.creepy is a riot though!!!!!

safe man

fair play for being honest on the flange remix - your actually the first person who has said he doesnt like it

Mass Respect DJ Heist, Luvin the old Metal Flange remix. But, simply dying 4 IMPARLA 2 grace the record shops.
Man been waiting ages 4 it 2 come out, and well worth the wait 2 tho as it's a BANGER. New Mystery Fm is props aswell.
Nice 1, Cheers

thanks mate...

Impala really will be out any week now - i have a test press of it right here next to me so you wont have to wait much longer ;)

Big up mate, your one of the producer's keeping my faith in jump up.

Meat Shield :rambo:

Really like what you've done with metal flange too, original is a favourite.

really feeling mr creepy bro, seriously heavy (y) not into the metal flange remix - not into that kind of style though. scrap yard dog is real nice, would love to hear it on a big system (y)

big up HEIST (y)

like ive said before: Imparla is one of the best tunes ive ever heard! need some tunes in dnb like this mate.

Big up mate, your one of the producer's keeping my faith in jump up.

Meat Shield :rambo:

Really like what you've done with metal flange too, original is a favourite.

nice 1 for that, although im getting the 'yeah cheesy as fuck heist' on some forums... ah well - theyll eat their words when they hear the new headz track and track ive done for shy fx...

Bit of a wait on meat shield i reckon, probaby gonna be my second 12 on propaganda that 1...

You've def upped your game as of late man! Really feeling your tracks and as Riisu said your drums are propa crisp and rollin! Mr Creepy is a bad boy cheeky track which will make me go "oh yes, yes thanks" when i eventually get it!! Metal Flange rmx is pretty cool and liking scrap yard dog. Mr Creepy is my fave outta the 3!

Well looking forward to Impala aswell! eager eager eager!

You've def upped your game as of late man! Really feeling your tracks and as Riisu said your drums are propa crisp and rollin! Mr Creepy is a bad boy cheeky track which will make me go "oh yes, yes thanks" when i eventually get it!! Metal Flange rmx is pretty cool and liking scrap yard dog. Mr Creepy is my fave outta the 3!

Well looking forward to Impala aswell! eager eager eager!

hahahashouldnt be too long for impala man... really

spoke to label manager and its all ready to roll in next week or 2

scrap yard dog is totally inspired by krust... anyone that really knows his krust tunes will know what im saying

Scrap Yard Dog

Metal Flange Remix

Mr Creepy

www.myspace.com/jimheist

Run tell ya friend....

Heist!? as in just done some remixs with Taxman???
If so i love your shit, however my computer hates myspace....Long! i will check ur new tunes at my mates house,
bassicly ive just made my first tune, would apreciate it if u checked it and maybe gave me some feedback i well want to press one soon, safe.

WannaPlayaGame_1.mp3.html

2 B honest, cant say that I own a bad Track By Heist, they R all cool man. Only 1 I wasn't feelin pesonally was Rollin Good (Liquid Ganja) but, that's a grower 4 me as been feelin more rough 'n' rugged style beats lately. New stuff's all good and cant wait 4 Metalheadz material. Also like Revenge Of The Sith 2 man (Metalheadz).

Cheers All, Nice 1.

New stuff is wicked bro! Keep up the hard work! 09 is going to be another huge year for you :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom