3 New tracks up on my myspace player...

Really feeling Mr Creepy. Will defo be baging.
Sleep In Ya Eyes / Spidersville was such a massive 12 man, your best work so far IMO.
But ur defo doing big things at the moment.
As for not having a big year I cant say I agree with that, I think you had quite a big year last year if im honest, and I can only seen bigger and better things from you.

Loving ur work n e way bro (y)

cool glad u like it

yeah i agree sleep in ya eyes was my biggest track last year without a doubt

I played to room 2s this weekend at big raves and played to practically no one... then i walk out and in room 1 mr creepy's getting played to about 3 thousand people (which dont get me wrong i was happy about) and i just think to myself this is a joke why have i been put in room 2 - its insulting. Promoters of big raves just dont have a real clue about what is going on at all. sorry if any of you promoters from such big raves read this but its my opinion... fix up, do some reserch instead of sitting on ya fat backsides reeling in the money from the punters...

cool glad u like it

I played to room 2s this weekend at big raves and played to practically no one... then i walk out and in room 1 mr creepy's getting played to about 3 thousand people (which dont get me wrong i was happy about) and i just think to myself this is a joke why have i been put in room 2 - its insulting. Promoters of big raves just dont have a real clue about what is going on at all. sorry if any of you promoters from such big raves read this but its my opinion... fix up, do some reserch instead of sitting on ya fat backsides reeling in the money from the punters...
ouch :rinsed:

pisstake that

cool glad u like it

id agree about the promoters.... alot of promoters are stuck in the loop with only booking people they think are going to draw in the crowd..... ie, Andy, Hazard, Original S, blah blah blah..... none of them open their eyes to the amount of people who are on the scene, who are equally as good.. if not better... yeh maybe they wont pull as big a crowd, but if given the chance to be pushed out probably would pull just as big a crowd..... its all about educating the masses!!

Big up heist. never really heard your tracks before i came to the forum, since i been here liking what im hearing!

ah well - theyll eat their words when they hear the new headz track

Is this the first tune that was played on the 2nd Metalheadz podcast?

If so, its absolutely rude. My vinyl buying has been put on hiatus because of a new home but this EP will be bagged for sure.

Is this the first tune that was played on the 2nd Metalheadz podcast?

If so, its absolutely rude. My vinyl buying has been put on hiatus because of a new home but this EP will be bagged for sure.

thats the one...
glad u like it

nah im serious bro...

Honestly mate you shouldnt have to worry about stuff like that. If I had achieved half of what you have done in D&B I would die a happy man. You have been on some of the biggest labels this scene has to offer and you have released some absolutely quality pieces of music to boot! Plus working with some big names too! I have a feeling you will be booked for a lot bigger events this year bro!!

cool glad u like it

that weird, your quite popular here in portugal.. most of my mates love your tunes, if not all, and when I was first introduced to dnb about 1 / 2 years ago, heist was one of the first producers I discovered

Id like to see you up warning for sure! Its all getting a little samey on the dj front at the moment, need the new tallent coming through to keep the scene moving.
Been trying to work out what that mr creepy tune was called, so im glad i checked your page!
BIG TRACK!

Honestly mate you shouldnt have to worry about stuff like that. If I had achieved half of what you have done in D&B I would die a happy man. You have been on some of the biggest labels this scene has to offer and you have released some absolutely quality pieces of music to boot! Plus working with some big names too! I have a feeling you will be booked for a lot bigger events this year bro!!

nah im not worried about it really, just a bit insulting busting ya gut to get to an empty room. I am happy with what Ive achieved dont get me wrong, just feels like it goes unnoticed by a few key people thats all...

Id like to see you up warning for sure! Its all getting a little samey on the dj front at the moment, need the new tallent coming through to keep the scene moving.
Been trying to work out what that mr creepy tune was called, so im glad i checked your page!
BIG TRACK!

my agent is workin on warning for me so watch this space mate ;)

Safe,

Sick tunes as per,
I did like the original metal flange, but was getting into your version quite nicely.
loving Mr Creepy sick tune,

Also i cant believe ur not getting bigger bookings,
you will kill it this year blatenty.

One more thing, im new to forums, and was shocked to see you on here. WTF.

Safe,

Sick tunes as per,
I did like the original metal flange, but was getting into your version quite nicely.
loving Mr Creepy sick tune,

Also i cant believe ur not getting bigger bookings,
you will kill it this year blatenty.

One more thing, im new to forums, and was shocked to see you on here. WTF.

nice 1 for the words...

ive always been a member of this forum and doa and dnba, even before i could make tracks. Now that i can - see no reason not to still come on the forums and talk to you guys and keep up with whats going on. I love dnb, its my life...

Always been a fan heist. Tunes sounding big as per usual.

Its only a matter of time before you get big(er) mate...
Do you mix on the radio? I aint really checked any stations recently

Back
Top Bottom