3 New tracks up on my myspace player...

mr screepy is dirty as, scrap yard dog nice n heavy! I like the metal flange remix but i do prefer the original!
40 hertz skank is sick aswell man, lovin the tunes mate still fresh amongst alot of samey stuff comin out atm

2 B honest, cant say that I own a bad Track By Heist, they R all cool man. Only 1 I wasn't feelin pesonally was Rollin Good (Liquid Ganja) but, that's a grower 4 me as been feelin more rough 'n' rugged style beats lately. New stuff's all good and cant wait 4 Metalheadz material. Also like Revenge Of The Sith 2 man (Metalheadz).

Cheers All, Nice 1.

Wish I could agree. Released quite a few tracks i wished I hadnt over the years but sometimes you have to go through that to get to where your going (does that make sense?). Its a long learning curve and im still learning to this day, every day. Ive never been 'schooled' by anyone or gone to a college to learn or what ever. So Ive basically worked it all out on my own, I never had 1 big label behind me assuring my success, its been a complete 'dice rolling' game the whole way through. Nothing is a sure thing. Cheers for that comment tho

nice 1 for that, although im getting the 'yeah cheesy as fuck heist' on some forums... ah well - theyll eat their words when they hear the new headz track and track ive done for shy fx...

Bit of a wait on meat shield i reckon, probaby gonna be my second 12 on propaganda that 1...

wanna hear this....

Really feeling Mr Creepy. Will defo be baging.
Sleep In Ya Eyes / Spidersville was such a massive 12 man, your best work so far IMO.
But ur defo doing big things at the moment.
As for not having a big year I cant say I agree with that, I think you had quite a big year last year if im honest, and I can only seen bigger and better things from you.

Loving ur work n e way bro (y)

Yeah, all what said goes 4 me 2 DJ Heist...

But, my fave 5 tracks O yours B -
GHETTO GHOST
DONT HOLD BACK
EASTENDERS
IMPARLA
CAPTAIN NEMO

An jus ordered that WATCH THE SKIES REMIX (aint heard it yet tho)
I know this aint the thread but, bored cos off work.
Anyways thanx 4 all ure tunes in the DnB world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom