3 New Tracks Up. Downloads available.

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Sid Fidla James, May 17, 2011.

1. Sid Fidla James

Sid Fidla James Member

Got some new tracks up on soundcloud. Thought I'd share the fun with the good folk here.

First is a looped clip (same bit twice) from a early stage of a now finished track. The finished version of this is available for download to followers on soundcloud.

2nd is clip of newest track im working on. Not sure whether to keep the vocal or not, let me know what you thinks. Hope to have finished version of this available to folk following in next couple of weeks.

Last one, for now, is a change from DnB for anyone interested. It's a housey, techy, electroey kinda tune, bit more chilled than most of my stuff. Deffiantely not a tune to fall asleep to though.

Cheers for listening and hope you enjoy

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  2. ARTFX

ARTFX www.artfx-studios.com

Rude Boy: Turn the bass down a little, at least the midrange layer. It is a little too loud compared to the other elements I think.

Cutty Ranks Stopper: Liking the bass on this, and yes I would keep that vocal!

Drunken Lin: Hmmmm some weird stuff on this one, you can still hear the same kind of instruments going on as in your other tunes, so it do matches your production style. Don't know if I like it how it is, somethings is missing or bothering me but I can't seem to find out what..

3. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

2nd track is fat!! dont like the vocal myself, but everything else is heavy!! i think maybe the vocal is too clean for the track, nothin a touch of dist wont solve (personal prefrence), wikid anyways! love that bass, loads of energy

1st one is great too, agree with artfx, midrange bass is overpowering it a bit, awsome wobbles n energy tho

4. underspawn

underspawn Headz Roll

The 2nd tune is a banger. The vocal rly fits it but i too think it would sound better with a tiny bit of distortion.
    The 3rd is kinda hypnotic. The more i listen to it the better it sounds. It would be a perfect soundtrack for a movie like Tron imo =D

5. Sid Fidla James

Sid Fidla James Member

Cheers for the feedback folks.
    Nice to hear good feedback on 1st tune. Was wondering if was a touch too cheesy when I was making it. Especialy with the "rude bwoy" and "bad bwoy" samples. heheh, glad it went down well.
    Guess on the whole people are liking the vocal in 2nd tune, so will keep it. Will see how it sounds with a bit of dist next time I load it. Might do an instrumental version too, see how they come out.
    Think the 3rd track needs a vocal line, or at least some samples to give it a bit more structure. Sounds like the producer was drunk rather than the track, lol.

Cheers again for the feedback and glad you likes the tunes.

6. Fishy:)

Fishy:) Active Member

Real nice tracks man;P

7. Sid Fidla James

Sid Fidla James Member

Cheers dude. Liking how your stuff is sounding too.