DnB 3 New Tracks..........Dirt, Dirt & Dirt (not the titles btw)

Xtraction: the bass timbre only sounds good in some parts for me. but yeah overall needs more variation/ better bassline drums are sounding good but not punchy enough. Needs more drive/ energy sounds static. Like the outro/ arrangement just need more in there, stabs fx, etc

Dissect: NOW THIS IS GOOD! the intro needs work the build of needs more impact and the drums need a bit of work but i love the programming just needs more punchy drum samples/mixing you know that finished feel, like it needs a bit more. SERIOUSLY GOOD VIBES THOUGH!!!

The Tower: Intro needs work again i got bored before the good stuff came. Drum mixing sounds odd to me, Needs more punch/variation , like the idea though!

Xtraction-Good song love the big sweeping bass.

Dissect-Good song

The tower-Is my focus for the main part of the comment. It sounds good but I wish you when back and fourth with the reese to something eles. Don't get me wrong the reese is nice but to give it more power you might not what to use it so much. It will also compliment the drums if you go back and fourth with two different basses. And your drums are nice too. All of these songs where good but this is the song I potentially like the most.

Cheers for the feedback guys, im just trying to write as many tracks as possible at the moment and your comments will help for future ones.

May fiddle with The Tower as youve got me thinking :D

Back
Top Bottom