3 NEW RAGGA JuMP UP TuNES / JCity - soundbwoy / gun ting / why dont you

juggy111

oh yeh .. u will need winRAR to extract the .mp3 file ........
if ppl having trouble opening da ".rar file"... send us a msg and i will put up a direct link to the mp3

D-Tektiv

VIP Junglist
Nice one on the soundz..RarZilla is free to DL as well to open up rar files, it's what I use. can get it at download.com....

"Soundbwoy" has that classic bass sound to it for ragga...

The "Gun Ting" clip soundz like it's a nice tune...love the 808 bass workin' among other bass in the tune...plus i like smooth vocals like that...nice little steppa to bounce to..

I liked the energy of the "why don't you" clip...and the 808 bassline in part of that tune..

chromey

a.k.a Impact
VIP Junglist
Hey.
Really like what I heard of Soundbwoy. Any more? :) Solid bass and it complemented the vocal really well.

Gun ting seemed to have a bit of a crowded mix if you know what I mean? Quite loud and lots of competing frequencies with the drums and hihats.. sounded very 'bright'

Why dont you has the same mastering issues. Really like it your structure from 4:30, vocal has tons of potential..

Nice work!

Last edited:

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
the download didn't work for me bro, any chance you could upload the mp3's or on a myspace?

juggy111

safe man.. ere is a link 2 a youtube vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlc2Afg7NFA <------------ Youtube

Plz leave ya comments afta listenin. cheerz

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
yeah they aren't bad bro but try to be more creative with your drums instead of just using 1 break like in "why dont you"

juggy111

yea trusay.. i gota add more fills n breaks.. these are jus samples though.. aint had a chance 2 finish em yet...

cheers 4 d advice

Top Bottom