3 new DUBS!!!

I'm still deciding if I like dub-step. Some of it can come across a little too lightweight.

The first track certainly ain't that. I love the bass, I would like to hear it on a big system. Sounding pretty good.

Second one is good as well. Love the bass again.

Third one is probably my least favourite out of the 3, but that's just on first listen.

All sounds pretty good to me. Nice work.

i like them . the bass is murderous hehe i think it would be sick on a big system too. fair play krease (y) nice n wide bits too

heavy heavy heavy!!! third track is the weaker of them, bass cud be tweaked with on that one!
`
nice use of effects on the first track. quite upbeat... the bass is proper nasty!!

bass in the second track is nice man, maybe add a little bit of life to the high end of it? not sure

3rd needs some work. u know the bass where it goes... wom.. wom.. wom.. wom..?
im not sure that works. if that makes sense.

overall good production man!

heavy heavy heavy!!! third track is the weaker of them, bass cud be tweaked with on that one!
`
nice use of effects on the first track. quite upbeat... the bass is proper nasty!!

bass in the second track is nice man, maybe add a little bit of life to the high end of it? not sure

3rd needs some work. u know the bass where it goes... wom.. wom.. wom.. wom..?
im not sure that works. if that makes sense.

overall good production man!

cheers bro, the 1st tune should be coming out if the guy likes the remix enough....

the 2nd tune i was tryin to get a vibe like in loefah - mud (dirty subby bassface type shit)

the 3rd tune i made quite quickly, just wanted a good beat and a thick bassline, i will certainly have a go and seeing how i can tweak it!

cheers for feedback all!

the first 2 are pretty sick not really feelin the 3rd one tho.
i recon myspace isnt really doin any of em justice as the sound kinda muffled.
would like to here em on a good system

the first 2 are pretty sick not really feelin the 3rd one tho.
i recon myspace isnt really doin any of em justice as the sound kinda muffled.
would like to here em on a good system

thats the annoying thing about myspace!

cheers for the feedback bro.

Back
Top Bottom