3 neurofunk projects, short clips so it's not boring :)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Alien Exposure, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Alien Exposure

Alien Exposure Member

Hey guys, so i've been busy and these are three things i've been working on recently. I know it's a task listening to loads of demos on here so i've made it simple with 3 in 1 and barely any intro (although intro's are important i'm just interested in showing you guys the main dish :))

The first one is my favourite and the one that sounds the best, the second i think is pretty decent and the third (although it's the least developed/mixed at the moment) i wanted to show the drums to you guys because it's the dark kinda neuro i like ;).
    Let me know what you think(y)

2. Virul

Virul Member

Hey, Quality stuff ! I really dig the plucks on the first one. I think you could bring some more mid on your main bass though. I like your switch too. On the second one I feel like I'd like more sub on a part of the bassline. So it goes like "Wawawawah tutututu brw brw", well, I feel like the Brw brw could be a bit more subby to add some contrast (could be my speakers lacking too..). And yeah I think the third one need more work to get to the level of the two others, but the beat is nice !

3. NJA

NJA New Member

I checked em out, they sound pretty good. Nice arrangements, everything seems pretty clear. I dont feel i can comment on really technical stuff.