3 more tunes from zinc set

callumdnb

Hi, got a few more tunes i need the name for here. I'm pretty sure i got the parts from each where they arent mixed in the clips so hopefully it should just be single id's for each, but i may be wrong.

Any input appreciated as i could do with buying some of these to expand to the vinyl collection if theyre still available.

cheers

Attachments

• track id mp3 1.mp3
    92.3 KB · Views: 41
  • track id mp3 2.mp3
    86.1 KB · Views: 39
  • track id mp3 3.mp3
    89.4 KB · Views: 42
these are really short clips :)

1. zinc feat. mc dynamite - creeper
2. dont know
3. i can hear there krust - follow da vision (maybe zinc remix), dont know the name of that another one

looks like my attemps to get the unmixed parts werent so good after having a listen to a few of the originals you posted,

firstly i had a listen to the creeper tune which is definately there but i cant find a version of it with that sound that is in the clip (the midrange pyown pyown pyown pyown bit is the best way i can think of typing it) leading me to believe there could be a tune mixed with it?

also to Joey AdhD, had a listen to a couple of versions of that ska tune and it sound like the same riff but with a different sound in it or something, maybe another remix? It sounds a bit growlier to me rather than a smooth bass like the 2 i heard?

cheers for the suggestions so far

1. zinc feat. mc dynamite - creeper -vip- i hate the vip... the og is so much better. the vip is on in bass we trust ep
2.???/
3.krust - follow da vision

Last edited:
good stuff got the exact matches now for numbers 1 & 3, thanks for the replies.

Just that 2nd track i cant seem to find, does sound a bit like ska but i'v had a look for vip's, remixes and whatnot and no luck. Must be a different tune altogether... someones got to know it surely?!

Back
Top Bottom