3 guys 1 hammer

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
speechless.

REALY isnt worth watching, not even if ur curious.
its basicaly 3 teens murdering a man with a hammer and screwdriver mainly doing damage to the face/stomach zooming on the victim, 7 minutes 44 seconds long. extremely graphic. if i could take those 8 minutes back i would.

Last edited:

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
saw some of this LOOONG ago.

never again.

[edit]
i bet we've all got a least one mate who every time you're with him and near a computer he comes with some NEXT level nastyness. like wtf dave, every time man....

Last edited:

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
yeah showed my friend this and he watched 5 seconds and turned it off. Then opened it again and watched the whole thing.

I havnt watched all of it, my stomach went weird when they started with the screwdriver. Fucking insane.

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
its a bit like that vid of the guy that cuts his ballsack off (or was it his dick)
either way i dont really want to watch it....but maybe....

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
seen it before. maloney linked me to it. not really snuff film though because it wasn't made to sell and sexually gratify the consumer. it's basically just some guys, ukrainian kids by all accounts, killing somone. they went on a rampage apparently and killed loads of people. (that's right i did my research after i watched it.)

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Couldn't resist, got to about 11 seconds too.

I always say that if anybody fucked with my family, I would brutally murder them & do all kinds of nasty shit to their person.

Watching that sort of shit shows me that I couldn't.

I can understand how someone could & would kill somebody, but that sort of shit? & filming it?

The world is a horrible fucking place.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
someone posted this on nwdnb a while ago i think, is it a yellow hammer??? i got a minute into it if it is, and a guy comes in with something big, heavy and yellow and smashes a guy who's already a bit fooked in the face, i got no further and don't wanna cllick the link to find out.

same?????