3 Decks // Chilled // Smooth // Rolling Mix //

This was big, proper enjoyed it. Had to buss out a little skank on my balcony and let the neighbours know what was going on. All nicely in key and thought the 'it's a big up thing remix' mix with 'it's ok' was big. The bass from 'it's ok' rolling off the little chimes on 'it's a big up thing remix' was vibes.

Also, loved the selection and the transitions were smooth as fuck. Couple tunes I hadn't heard before which was nice. Also all the Zinc tunes you played got me thinking I need to dig for some of his older stuff more.

On the new iphone for further listenings. Big up.

This was big, proper enjoyed it. Had to buss out a little skank on my balcony and let the neighbours know what was going on. All nicely in key and thought the 'it's a big up thing remix' mix with 'it's ok' was big. The bass from 'it's ok' rolling off the little chimes on 'it's a big up thing remix' was vibes.

Also, loved the selection and the transitions were smooth as fuck. Couple tunes I hadn't heard before which was nice. Also all the Zinc tunes you played got me thinking I need to dig for some of his older stuff more.

On the new iphone for further listenings. Big up.

bigup man, glad u enjoyed it

can hardly scrape any actual jungle tracks.... apart from just a few classics i have back cat...... dont think this mix will be going ahead

I dont mind if its some classics and modern jungle just do what you can! Dont let me down biyatch :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom