3 Deck Mix jump up mix including triple drop mayhem and over 32 current smashers!!!!!

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
http://www.mypodcast.com/fsaudio/fsosw_20080915_1112-295398.mp3

Here is a link to a 3 deck mix I did for my iTunes podcast, Bless FM. It's mainly jump up with liquid, dark and a few other experimental and classic tunes.

Tracklisting:
Shock One - The Calling
Chase & Status - Judgment (Informer)
>>Baron - Turn Up The Sun
Xample - The Coma
>>Sub Focus - Time Warp
Muffler - What's The Deal?
>>Xample & Lomax - The Latter
Sub Focus - Special Place
Danny Byrd - From Bath With Love
Sigma - All Blue
Dillinja - Life
>>Beyonce - Naughty Girl (TC RMX)
Drumsound & Bassline Smith Ft. Youngman MC - Body Pump
Ebony Dubsters - Ra (Original Sin RMX)
>>Dillinja - Make It Work
High Contrast - Metamorphosis
Sub Focus - Airplane
Spor - The Resistance
Danny Byrd - Feet Wont Touch The Ground
Minotaur - Don't Worry
DC Breaks - Mankind
Jonny L - Back To Your Roots (Friction & K-Tee RMX)
Benga & Coki - Night (Digital Soundboy RMX)
>>High Contrast Ft. Diane Charlamagne - If We Ever
The Fugees - Ready Or Not (Hype RMX)
Apex Ft. Ayah - Space Between
Chase & Status Ft. Plan B - Pieces
>>Original Sin - D For Danger
Original Sin - Decibel
Shock One - Follow You
Freash - Gold Dust

You can catch me (DJ Wizz) spinning live on http://www.planetdnb.com every monday 7-9pm, keep it locked!

Re: 3 Deck Mix jump up mix including triple drop mayhem and over 32 current smashers!

Please leave any feedback you have on the mix. Even if you hate it! Safe!!!!

Re: 3 Deck Mix jump up mix including triple drop mayhem and over 32 current smashers!

nice mix matey1,
was wondering what the tune is after feel something on the bless fm bit before your mix starts cheers

safe geez its a mix of d for danger, and decibel by original sin. safe

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
i checked this out.
i was really nicely plesantly supprised. your mixing was pretty much flawless througout, only a couple of tiny shakey bits, but even then i was just trying to pick out mistakes....
some of the mixes were sick! i was trying to work out how you were slinging them, and you kept me guessing, i like that!!!

overall, really fucking good mix mate. think you just need to hone in your style a little more, and widen your selection.... and then you'll be giving the likes of noize and a.m.c a run for their money for sure.

bigs ups, respect, and keep on the good shit ya na.

http://www.mypodcast.com/fsaudio/fsosw_20080915_1112-295398.mp3

Here is a link to a 3 deck mix I did for my iTunes podcast, Bless FM. It's mainly jump up with liquid, dark and a few other experimental and classic tunes.

Tracklisting:
Shock One - The Calling
Chase & Status - Judgment (Informer)
>>Baron - Turn Up The Sun
Xample - The Coma
>>Sub Focus - Time Warp
Muffler - What's The Deal?
>>Xample & Lomax - The Latter
Sub Focus - Special Place
Danny Byrd - From Bath With Love
Sigma - All Blue
Dillinja - Life
>>Beyonce - Naughty Girl (TC RMX)
Drumsound & Bassline Smith Ft. Youngman MC - Body Pump
Ebony Dubsters - Ra (Original Sin RMX)
>>Dillinja - Make It Work
High Contrast - Metamorphosis
Sub Focus - Airplane
Spor - The Resistance
Danny Byrd - Feet Wont Touch The Ground
Minotaur - Don't Worry
DC Breaks - Mankind
Jonny L - Back To Your Roots (Friction & K-Tee RMX)
Benga & Coki - Night (Digital Soundboy RMX)
>>High Contrast Ft. Diane Charlamagne - If We Ever
The Fugees - Ready Or Not (Hype RMX)
Apex Ft. Ayah - Space Between
Chase & Status Ft. Plan B - Pieces
>>Original Sin - D For Danger
Original Sin - Decibel
Shock One - Follow You
Freash - Gold Dust

You can catch me (DJ Wizz) spinning live on http://www.planetdnb.com every monday 7-9pm, keep it locked!

smashed it bruv.... was expecting a wall of wobble.... but am very pleased to say this wasnt that at all..... killer mix mate.... keep it up bro!!..... looking forward to working with you mate....

Check us out tonight if you get the chance bro.... 106.5 Force FM.... 9-10.30pm..... tune in and get some shouts going!

cheers guys. sfe:andy::andy::lamur::andy:

Body Pump/Ra Remix double drop is sick!

this is not jump up

this is an irrelevant post.

True to say that it could be argued it is not technically a jump up mix, but wot name do u give for tracks that arnt grimey and arnt liquid. Dancefloor maybe? I aint gonna call it a liquid mix am i and there are quite a few jump up tracks in there along with the "dancefloor" stuff but meh hu reli cares?

btw huever rated my mix 5 stars safe

Filthy !

Fucking loving this!

Gj man!

greshcfieosat74389ryew,hfew,f4523534251132

this mix is large m8. loving the ebony dubsters/dilinja mix. looking forward to more of ya mixs!

:antitank:

Shafety to all cheers for checking out the mix, glad u like it. I'm working on putting together another one soon when i can find the time.

Meanwhile if you like the mix check out the Dn'B, Dubstep and Breakz podcast Bless Future Music, by searching Bless FM on iTunes or go to http://www.fsosw.mypodcast.com

Safety

bump

Back
Top Bottom