3 Deck Mini Mix

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
Its been about a year since I last recorded a 3 deck mix due to a broken channel on my mixer and only got round to fixing it last week, so I threw this together as a bit of preview for my mates what sort of mixes I'll be recording in the future. Couple sketchy bits at the end, but on the whole I'm pretty pleased considering how long its been since I went for the triple threat lol.

Comments/ Feedback all welcome!

The Shape of Things to Come

Tracklisting:

1. Zodiac- Domino
>>> G Dub- Tink Ya Bad
>>> Sub Focus- Deep Space
2. Distorted Minds- T-10 (Original Sin remix)
>>> Wickaman, Hoodlum & Maverick- One Scratch
3. Culture Shock- Troglodyte
4. Ed Rush & Optical- Chub Rub
>>> Optiv & BTK- Kingpin
5. TC- Tap Ho
6. Noisia- Facade VIP
7. The Prodigy- Smack My Bitch Up (Sub Focus remix)
>>> SPY & Vicious Circle- Spectre
>>> Loadstar- Bomber
>>> Fresh- All That Jazz

Playtime: 19:58

DnBshare

Short and sweet. TL looks good, will give a listen on the way to work tomorrow :thumbup:

Bit slippy at the end but on the whole pretty tight mixing. Not too fond of some of the jump up but that's just personal preference. Was really feeling the all that jazz tease tagged on the end of bomber bass, seriously funky :beer:

Yeah I was pretty disappointed with the end, 'spectre' sounds raw on 'Smack my bitch up' when it's done properly, but I figure it's something I'll have to improve on for the future, only the 3rd time I've attempted 3 decks, watch out for the next one, I'll make sure it's tight throughout aha :)

This is bangin !! Defo my sorta mix, first 10 minutes was ruthless, loving Wickaman's and crew sound atm, that tune made me buzz man.
the mixing is really tight overall, and the mixes are wicked, think the only downfall was the way TapHo came in, but thats just personal preference, loved that Facade kinda just came outta nowhere ! Tuen selection was right up my street, come old some new, that how to do haha, look forward to the next mix dude

I definitely couldn't criticise it for a lack of pace!

Troglodyte underneath Chub rub was evil, absolutely loved it, In fact I'd have lost my shit to the whole Troglodyte > Chub rub > Kingpin strain on a system.

You should have taken Chub Rub out after the first tap ho break down I felt, but they did work well together even if you binded them a bit suddenly!

I see what you mean about smack my bitch up > spectre, serious business!

I second my peers view about the ending, but overall this had a proper thump to it props :D

Back
Top Bottom