3 Deck Demo

djnickname

In it for the game.
Easy people!

Recorded this 3 deck set today and thought I'd get it straight up on here since I haven't posted a mix up since January. I've got plenty more to put up, including a liquid set from feb, competition mix from fabric and a massive 3 deck set which is just over an hour long and features over 50 tracks. I will get round to putting them up on here when I get the chance.

I've been playing out on 3 decks since the end of last year and have been getting a massive response where ever I've played. Would just like to know what my fellow dj's on dnbforum think.

Hope you enjoy and all feedback is welcome!!!

NickName

Track List

D-Bridge Vs. DKay – Nothing Is True
Icicle – Weak Moments
Spor - Do Not Shake
>>> Moving Fusion – Turbulence
Icicle – Late Nights
C4C – Carrier (Rmx)
Proxima – Critical Forces
>>> Proxima & Nympho – Headless Housefly
>>> Mampi Swift – The One
Subterra – Serengeti
>>> Mindscape & Hydro – Skid Row
Spinline – Coldfeet
>>> Cyantific – Disconnected
Hive & Gridlok – Standing Room Only
High Rankin & Temper D – Whiskey Flavoured Water
Subterra ft. Dekko – The End
>>> Cern- Satellites (Phace Rmx)
Altered Conduct – Inner Voices (Contour Rmx)
Spor – Aztec
>>> Omni Trio – Renegade Snares (Rmx)
Spectrasoul – Organiser

Running Time : 33:56
Tracks : 21
Bitrate : 320Kbps (CBR)
Size : 77.7Mb

LINK
http://dnbshare.com/download/DjNickName-3DeckDemo.mp3.html

Last edited:
Mate that was sick cannot fault it much the mixin was top notch an it was all in beat if i were nit pickin ide say i heard 2maybe 3 parts were it came out very slightly but apart from that i mean this was worthy of a rave, im not surprised ppl are feelin it!
There were one or two mixes tho were personally i wouldve switched over/wouldnt of brought it in as drastically, but u done really well man an u just made my favourites, as far as the forum talent goes!!
Ill definetly be checkin your other mixes!
Props I thoroughly enjoyed that!
Esp:
Icicle – Weak Moments

>Mampi Swift – The One

Spinline – Coldfeet

Fackin huge mix! :respekt:

Last edited:
Ain't been in this section recently coz the tracklistings havem't been doing it for me. But I must say this is looking v.sleek indeed sir. On the d/l. (y)

Mate that was sick cannot fault it much the mixin was top notch an it was all in beat if i were nit pickin ide say i heard 2maybe 3 parts were it came out very slightly but apart from that i mean this was worthy of a rave, im not surprised ppl are feelin it!
There were one or two mixes tho were personally i wouldve switched over/wouldnt of brought it in as drastically, but u done really well man an u just made my favourites, as far as the forum talent goes!!
Ill definetly be checkin your other mixes!
Props I thoroughly enjoyed that!
Esp:
Icicle – Weak Moments

>Mampi Swift – The One

Spinline – Coldfeet

Fackin huge mix! :respekt:

Thanks Sphinx. Much respect. Wish I had a third mk5g. That would make things a lot easier, especially with the monitoring problems I get in my small 10x10 room. The sound already bounces of the back wall as the cone creates it!!! Not good, but I gotta make do.

@ Prospekt
Glad to see I'm tempting you back to the member side :gang_bang

Thanks to everyone who's listened. Hope you enjoy. SAfE!!!!

Nice one Wellsy. Hope it brings you many hours of listening pleasure.

Thought you downloaded this 6 days ago Sam. You not listened yet?

Remember you can catch me on 3 decks along side Subterra, Double J & Corzman as well as NuttyNyce on the 21st @ Affliction. The Night will be held at the Loom Bar on Clipstone Street which is near the University College of London.

Nearest tube stations are Regents Park, Great Portland Street Warren Street & Goodge Street.

The night will be running from 7pm till 1am so get yourselves down there for a night of deep liquid & dark rollers to warm you up for the weekend. £3 before 11pm and £5 thereafter.

CYA DOWN THERE!!!

Last edited:
yeah your right, just found it in another folder too. hadnt stuck it on my mp3 player though so am just putting it on now so i can have a listen. looks gd though

had a listen today. your mixing is crisp man, can't fault it at all. decent selection as well.

big ups.

Wicked stuff mate. Spun this a good few times already. You're a great dj man, think you should stick with this style, suits you well. Looking forward to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom