3/4 channel mixer for around 200quid

danhowe25

Alias
alright forum heads i know this topic has been covered left right and centre but i feel we've hit new financial times and some products are no longer available etc.

basically its my 21st soon and im looking to get a new mixer, as im currently on a 70pound mixer from maplin that was bought about 7 years ago so u can imagine that its on its very last legs.

im not fussed about any features except it needs at least 3 channels and have pretty good eqs. id prefer a new bit of kit as it seems a bit pointless to get a used bit of kit for my birthday. i was looking at vestaxs as i have friends who have them that speak the world of them as well as hearing a few of you on the forum saying theyre tidy mixers. they seem slightly out of my price range so was wondering if anyone could recommend discount retailers or just similar brands??

i heard behringers are useless but was pleasently surprised when i mixed on a djx700 thats about 1-2 years old and found it fairly smooth and responsive, so opinions on this would also be appreciated.

thanks in advance guys

I ve got this one, pretty good I think, does everything I need at the moment. costs around £170

Reloop Rmx 30 Blackfire Edition

small_reloop-rmx-30-balck.jpg

I ve got this one, pretty good I think, does everything I need at the moment. costs around £170

ive seen a couple of people on the forum have reloop mixers. i dont need anything amazing as i have krk rokits which are such good quality but whats the sound quality like on these? looks good otherwise! cheers man!

ive seen a couple of people on the forum have reloop mixers. i dont need anything amazing as i have krk rokits which are such good quality but whats the sound quality like on these? looks good otherwise! cheers man!

I have a Numark matrix 3, I don't use it anymore, It's a proper good mixer, i'm only saying this as you live in Portsmouth, (and your begging a mixer) PM me.

signed. mate has one and its ok. been into use for 3 years now and everything thats broken is the channel kills because he used to scratch using that rather than the fader. haha.

I have a Numark matrix 3, I don't use it anymore, It's a proper good mixer, i'm only saying this as you live in Portsmouth, (and your begging a mixer) PM me.

cheers for the offer man but the matrix 3 isnt really what im looking for. thanks anyway though!

---------- Post added at 12:59 ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 ----------

signed. mate has one and its ok. been into use for 3 years now and everything thats broken is the channel kills because he used to scratch using that rather than the fader. haha.

oh wicked so it sounds like its pretty sturdy then... i think itl end up being either this mixer or a vestax 185xl or whatever theyre called, although i cant seem to find a vesatx anywhere think they must of been discontinued. anyone know where they're available?

get a second hand pioneer djm500 for 150 quid mate ebay.

---------- Post added at 13:02 ---------- Previous post was at 13:02 ----------

Im selling mine for 200 quid with flightcase mate pm me if ya interested. Really good condition. can get you pics aswell

I got the Vestax 185xl 3 channel before my current mixer as i heard they were good build quality etc.. but it was a heap of shit, 2 out of 3 channels broke and a couple eq nobs aswell, and this is technical problems not me snapping them etc. Dont recommend.. Probably why you can't find it anymore it may have been discontinued

I got the Vestax 185xl 3 channel before my current mixer as i heard they were good build quality etc.. but it was a heap of shit, 2 out of 3 channels broke and a couple eq nobs aswell, and this is technical problems not me snapping them etc. Dont recommend.. Probably why you can't find it anymore it may have been discontinued

really glad you told me that man, i thought they were supposed to be wicked mixers. i saw some of your posts when you were looking for a new mixer, what did you end up getting?

Back
Top Bottom