3, 2, murder 1 lyric at your door

DruMDMAndBass

My 1st tape that someone gave me possibly about 7 years ago, had Dj Hype written on one side, and Kenny Ken on the other side. I lost it years ago!! I remember it had loads of sick old skool tunes on! One of them went "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 murder 1 lyric at your door" and after that it had some sick bassline that dropped in!!.
Also i think one of the sets may of had a skibadee chat on where he said somthing like "Alfa Romeo, Volvo, Mondeo".

If anyone could name the 1st tune i mentioned it would be great :D
If anyone could hazard a guess as to what tape it was would be sikkk! Although i was only young it may of not even been from a tape pack it may of just been recorded :(

Safeeeeeeee!.

dunno man but theirs a newer tune by Mickey Finn called Attention that has that 10.9.8 thing in it if that helps ya.

peace

My 1st tape that someone gave me possibly about 7 years ago, had Dj Hype written on one side, and Kenny Ken on the other side. I lost it years ago!! I remember it had loads of sick old skool tunes on! One of them went "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 murder 1 lyric at your door" and after that it had some sick bassline that dropped in!!.
Also i think one of the sets may of had a skibadee chat on where he said somthing like "Alfa Romeo, Volvo, Mondeo".

If anyone could hazard a guess as to what tape it was would be sikkk! Although i was only young it may of not even been from a tape pack it may of just been recorded :(

Safeeeeeeee!.

Method man chats them lyrics in one of the how high tunes. Ain't herd it in a drum n bass mix yet. Method man does get sampled alot in dnb tunes

Method man chats them lyrics in one of the how high tunes. Ain't herd it in a drum n bass mix yet.

The '10,9,8....' sample has been in a few tunes over the years FYI....i'll try and remember the other tunes with it in.

The '10,9,8....' sample has been in a few tunes over the years FYI....i'll try and remember the other tunes with it in.

DJ Red - Murder One -Trouble on Vinyl

The Dream Team - Rollin' Number - Joker Recods

Heres all the tunes Meth has been sampled in.

Special K - The Wrath [SUS]

"Blindfold, cold, so you can feel the rap
And shatter the glass and second half on your monkey ass"

Fugees - Ready or Not (DJ Zinc Remix)

"When I raise my trigger finger all y'all [niggaz] hit the deck"

DJ Red - Murder One [TOV]

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 Murder 1 lyric at your door"

DJ Zinc - 6 Million Ways [Frontline]

"6 Million ways to die"
"Dig it"
"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 Murder 1 lyric at your door"
"the billboard, Im a bullet on my block"

A-Sides - Punks [Strictly Underground]

"Punks take a sip and test
Who split your vest
The funk phenomenon
I'm bombin you like Lebanon"

Dream Team - Rollin' Number [Joker]

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, raw"

Dream Team - Raw Dogs [Joker]

"Cause aint no need for that, hustlers and hardcores"
"Raw to the floor raw like Reservoir Dogs"
"Ain't no use for resistance"
"[Bitches] use to play me now they cant forget me now"
"I shift like a clutch with the Ruck"
"H-O-D"

Gang Related & Mask - Sky [Dope Dragon]

"Up, up to the sky"

The Dream Team - Rollin' Raw [Joker]

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, raw"
"Cause aint no need for that, hustlers and hardcores"
"Raw to the floor raw like Reservoir Dogs"
"Ain't no use for resistance"
"[Bitches] use to play me now they cant forget me now"
"I shift like a clutch with the Ruck"
"H-O-D"

Rude - Badself [Rude & Deadly]

"Pow, it be goin' down diggy diggy down"

Dynamic Duo - High As The Sky [Joker]

"6 million ways to die, so I chose Made it 6 million and 1 with your eyes closed"

Teebone & Stretch "Shaolin Style" (Riddim Track)

"Six million ways to die, so I chose
Made it six million and one with your eyes closed
blindfold, cold, so you can feel the rap
and shatter the glass and second half on your monkey ass"

i may be wrong but u might be thinking of Dynamic Duo - Rollin number !
cant find any audio for it but im pretty sure that had the meth sample in it!

Yeah, The Dream Team are The Dynamic Duo aka Bizzy B & Pugwash.

On the Discogs link i posted it's (Rollin' Numbers-joker 9) credited to Dream Team, oh well, same fella's anyway......and Bizzy B was a legend back in them days.....still is my eyes.

Yeah, The Dream Team are The Dynamic Duo aka Bizzy B & Pugwash.

On the Discogs link i posted it's (Rollin' Numbers-joker 9) credited to Dream Team, oh well, same fella's anyway......and Bizzy B was a legend back in them days.....still is my eyes.

legend indeed! back in the day when i was 15 or so struggling to peer over the counter at blackmarket, i was always on the lookout for some new joker releases to spend my pocket money on! good ole days!

Safeeeeeeee!.

I know EXACTLY what album that song is on,
its by: Dieselboy
from the album called: Drum & Bass Selection

but, I dont know exactly which song it is off of the album, you can listen to it on Amazon and figure it out

that whole album was great and had lots of samples from that methodman redman hit.

I was looking for a streaming version online when I came across your post about it and I just wanted to help you out since it looks like everyone else doesn't know what your talking about.

I found thew album for sale on amazon. You will know its the right one if the album cover has a close up picture of a guy on a scooter

Attachments

• MusicCatalog_D_Dieselboy - Drum And Bass Selection USA_Dieselboy - Drum And Bass Selection USA.jpg
    MusicCatalog_D_Dieselboy - Drum And Bass Selection USA_Dieselboy - Drum And Bass Selection USA.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 91
Didnt Zinc also sample Method Man on Super Sharp Shooter?

And some of those lyrics Mr G posted were Redman rhymes

Hi Mate,
I stumbled into this post by mistake & after scrolling through it, I saw a couple a'ting's. I'm not picking but a few of the quotes above are Redman not Meth(i.e the Fugee's or not remx & most of the other's apart from 10,9,8 sample etc from How High Red n Meth). Anyway peace.

Back
Top Bottom