2x Tune I.D Please

First track is a new Nero release.

"Me & You"

I shed a tear when i hear nero's new stuff :(.
His older stuff was so much better. Bad For the Brain and Im In To Deep were my faves.

Last edited by a moderator:
First track is a new Nero release.

"Me & You"

I shed a tear when i hear nero's new stuff :(.
His older stuff was so much better. Bad For the Brain and Im In To Deep were my faves.

Thanx mann !!! Im feelin Nero hes doin a album launch night with Formation soon which i cant wait for. He is a pritty good producer 2bf

+rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx mann !!! Im feelin Nero hes doin a album launch night with Formation soon which i cant wait for. He is a pritty good producer 2bf

+rep

Yeah, im visiting my mate at essex uni for Nero launch night with Heist. Im way more excited about heist though. haha. Plus Sub Zero (the uni club) is better than a lot of clubs ive been to, plus its usually just the uni people who attend, so i generally find myself checking by back pocket a lot less than when im in brixton academy, SEone, Fabric etc. lol

Yeah, im visiting my mate at essex uni for Nero launch night with Heist. Im way more excited about heist though. haha. Plus Sub Zero (the uni club) is better than a lot of clubs ive been to, plus its usually just the uni people who attend, so i generally find myself checking by back pocket a lot less than when im in brixton academy, SEone, Fabric etc. lol

Yeh sounds nice mate, I get to see Sub zero alot but heist im still waitin to see !

Back
Top Bottom