2pm - P.A.R.T.Y.

2pm

Hi guys!

This is my track 2pm - P.A.R.T.Y. - Any feedback with some recomendation how I can get this one sound any better ? (Liquid) 5:21 bitrate 320 mp3 (12megs) Im always open for some interesting collaboration.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1j0t84

with best regards
Marqs

first of all - get yourself a soundcloud account so we can stream the tunes ..

drums definately need some compression and equing. that gated synth in the beginning is quite funny, but i dont like how the drums come in then. the drop isnt really there, its just like there are some hats and screaming comes in.

i guess you have to look at the drums and mixdown for sure.
keep going!

yeah I will get soundcloud profile right away. thanks for feedback- not everything seems to be clear to me but thanks anyway ;)

12 MB What the Heck? :rinsed:
Negative side at first:
Sounds to sterile for me. There's no life to it. You need to compress the drums alot and master the whole thing fat. Subbass?

Positive side:
The whole thing is good in it's structure and its idea and I really like The Kick sound, but work on your synths and on the mastermix. The sounds are maybe just too loud and uncompressed.

But nice work anyway.

P.S.: The interval in your lead poly lead sound is overheard since the early prodigy stuff (Fire, Your Love) ;)

Last edited:
groelle: it would be great to tell me based on your experience and what you hear how could I use eq on the drums effectivelly. And If I should use compressor to make drums more punchy or muddy- tell me more mate...

quartus: thanks alot for the feedback - I will try to work on this one again soon.

Back
Top Bottom