2pm - New Track Leave Feedback please.

Dont like the vocals at all:P i was really doubtful thru the intro but when the drums came it wasetn all bad!

i like the way you want feedback if we like it ha ha
turns out i do
on the contary i dont mind the vocals think with out it it would lose some of its carracter.all the elements sound like they belong there.nice crisp intro and awell accomplished track mate
some enjoyable lil edits gud use of trumpets imo

good good

drums need LOT eq, especially snare; sound pretty but maybe a lil "video game", maybe for the eq problem... vocals is too repetitive...

vocals were good imo. i like this mate. beat is a little flat but its definatly got something really good going on. love the saxophone samples in ther

i dont agree with fishy atall i really like the vox

Thanks alot for the amazing feedback guys! I will check out your soundcloud profiles for sure! The comments were really helpfull - I will improve it faster! Best Regards - ps. if you are more into some dark Calyx like tracks I also make something like it- as Mikronautz -http://soundcloud.com/genocideinfectedbtz/mikronautz-lilith-preview-demo

luciduk: even more I guess and also supporting many djs with my tracks - 2pm- i started using this one 2005-2006 on a release by Organic Records 2pm - Catz. After that two other artists came out as 2pm - guy who made Tetris remix track and Korean Pop/Dance band so I had to work something out here :P - my "2pm" is almost dead now - did some liquids and funk dnb for it (Crazy Babe was one of the hits). Then I started interesting in heavy dnb scene - Noisia, Calyx, Loki, Ed Rush, Optical and many more so I started "Mikronautz". Its also works good for me cause i have my underground digital label and its better to release different artists ;) Before that I was making Club, Dance, House, Trance, and many more genres and always had a different name for it :)

im feeling this one..but deffo needs a good all round polish.

vocals go well with the track..with some eqing and all that itll sound good.

Back
Top Bottom