DnB 2nd Life - Space Bro v1.0 (I'm sure this title gives you a good idea of what kinda...

Re: 2nd Life - Space Bro v1.0 (I'm sure this title gives you a good idea of what kind

Constructive criticism? Anyone? You can tell me if it sucks and has absolutely no musical value btw. ;)

Re: 2nd Life - Space Bro v1.0 (I'm sure this title gives you a good idea of what kind

First tip: The more constructive criticism you leave the more people will leave you.
The track is not bad at all. In fact I enjoyed it. The tone is happy and the mix sound good on my end. The vocal is cool. You could use more dynamics with your drums, and the crash is a little to loud. Other than that i thought it was good.

Good melodies and ideas. as IV4 said, needs some drum work. The snare especially it feels kind of loose. It needs more punch.

I like the soundscape of this.

Thanks guys. I plan on using this site more in the future in order to provide feedback to others. I just started producing not long ago so I always come here for what I consider educated opinions.

Drums need a lot of work, not a fan of most of the synth timbres, bass sounds weak on my headphones. I think there is plenty of potential, some parts sound out of place but just try to get a bit more experimental with pretty much all sounds.

oouch, i mean this in the best possible way, but bro that synth noise is harsh on the ears! sorry i cant commit to listen to this !

Back
Top Bottom