Drum & Bass 2nd Life - Space Bro v1.0 (I'm sure this title gives you a good idea of what kinda...

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by snowbound, Sep 13, 2012.

1. snowbound

snowbound New Member

Please let me know what you all think!!! I've probably listened to this track far to many times to know what needs improvement at this point. I do value every ones opinion.

2. snowbound

snowbound New Member

Re: 2nd Life - Space Bro v1.0 (I'm sure this title gives you a good idea of what kind

Constructive criticism? Anyone? You can tell me if it sucks and has absolutely no musical value btw. ;)

3. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Re: 2nd Life - Space Bro v1.0 (I'm sure this title gives you a good idea of what kind

First tip: The more constructive criticism you leave the more people will leave you.
    The track is not bad at all. In fact I enjoyed it. The tone is happy and the mix sound good on my end. The vocal is cool. You could use more dynamics with your drums, and the crash is a little to loud. Other than that i thought it was good.

4. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

Good melodies and ideas. as IV4 said, needs some drum work. The snare especially it feels kind of loose. It needs more punch.

I like the soundscape of this.

5. snowbound

snowbound New Member

Thanks guys. I plan on using this site more in the future in order to provide feedback to others. I just started producing not long ago so I always come here for what I consider educated opinions.

6. pattycake

pattycake Member

Drums need a lot of work, not a fan of most of the synth timbres, bass sounds weak on my headphones. I think there is plenty of potential, some parts sound out of place but just try to get a bit more experimental with pretty much all sounds.

7. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

oouch, i mean this in the best possible way, but bro that synth noise is harsh on the ears! sorry i cant commit to listen to this !