2nd Jump up tune on soundcloud

try to layer the snare a bit more, mix up the hats a bit as theyre too stale atm.

apart from that i like this synth in the intro, needs more of that after the drop, as the synth there is just not full enough to carry on the whole tune if you know what i mean. get rid of this high pitched thing aswell, or atleast take it down^^

work on your mixdown aswell, thats the main issue here for sure. but i like the idea of it. could be a stomper. keep at it.

My personal opinion is that the synth bass sound at the start is just a little too loud, but apart from that it's cool.

I know from personal experience that starting out is hard because all everyone will tell you is to focus on the mixdown/mastering. But it's crucial. I'm still learning how to do this myself, and would be the first to admit every tune I create needs the mastering worked on!

try to layer the snare a bit more, mix up the hats a bit as theyre too stale atm.

apart from that i like this synth in the intro, needs more of that after the drop, as the synth there is just not full enough to carry on the whole tune if you know what i mean. get rid of this high pitched thing aswell, or atleast take it down^^

work on your mixdown aswell, thats the main issue here for sure. but i like the idea of it. could be a stomper. keep at it.

this!

code:red what synth did you use to make that distorted minds style growling womp? It's about one synth sound i have never been able to get close to but want to so badly!

by the way, the concept of your first tune is bad boy... the slow half stepping kcik and snare over that woble sound great... although mix down leaves something to be desired?

i think the mix may need adjustment, the snare doesn't quite enough for me. i like the bass sound quite a bit! i think a little more energy and this thing is golden.

Back
Top Bottom