Drumstep [2nd Guitars DnB] niKulo - Tres (feat Wolfgang Herkner) FREE btw^^

Ni-Kulo

DNB guys, its no standard DnB, but hope you may still like it :D

i Finally i uploaded my new DnB Monster.

3 completely differend drops, nice drumstep stuff aswell, 8minutes

i might update the Mix tomorrow, since im tired today and wanted to share this this evening, because i cant wait any longer for the world to hear the stuff i did

so pleease take the time, enjoy the ride,.. and ofc spread the word, all my music is free

thanks so much for any sort of comments, feeback etc.

yours, nico

Honestly I think its horrible, I turned it off around the 3.30 minute marker.
I'm sorry buddy I haven't really got any feedback on this I can't even listen to it.

Yeah I gotta be honest, it's way too high pitched and screechy for my taste, there seems to be hardly any low end in it at all. And you need to stop spamming cloudkillers to pretend to look like a cool guy......

ok im sorry guys,... ill try to work on the lowend, thats the least i can do i guess.

@psychoholic, really? sucks lol,... im very sorry to read that,.. dont know, could you try to describe it?
or is it just not your taste at all? dont know what you usually listen to. but if its something like your sig, i have to admit that all my songs are pretty much "full throttle" songs.
and i guess its way to cheesy and for you,.. well thanks than even more for the 3minutes of patience :)

buuuuuut about the cloudkillers... for the 2nd time mrfletch,... those guys are my friends i know every single one of them,
and if you simply dont believe me, please write any of them a message and ask them.. seriously... i wouldnt ever pay for something like that lol.
so please stop accusing me if you didnt even wrote the guys that commented on my songs lol. (in all the other tracks as well... look at the peoples profiles and youll see their real^^)

so im very sorry that the track sucks :D but thanks to both for your time ;)

regards, nico

Agreed with Mr Fletch - there is little to no low end. My opinion: remove screechy guitar, make it shorter and try to arrange it in a traditional for D&B way, add some vocals - and it will have a very good chance to move the crowd! Good luck:)

ok thanks so much for the time, and your ears stigma! will definitely rework the lowend, and add a sine :D
maybe i make 2 songs out of it :D

regards, nico

Back
Top Bottom