2k4 Ragga Jungle ~ Diamond Geezer Style!

War With Me link don't seem to be workin for me, I'll stop back later and give it another try... In the mean time, if you got a second, could you give my tunes a listen??? BeatMech 101 - The Wrath and Anything Is Possible
Cheers Buddy
..JAISE.......... :finger2:

thanks for the comments peep's, plenty more mash'd up ragga jungle tunes on the way...

@beatmech101 ~ i listened to the wrath ~ DAMN! you got some talent there bro! :lighter:

come on the rest of ya ~ enlighten yourself with a bit of ragga jungle! :lol:

diamond_geezer said:
thanks for the comments peep's, plenty more mash'd up ragga jungle tunes on the way...

@beatmech101 ~ i listened to the wrath ~ DAMN! you got some talent there bro! :lighter:

come on the rest of ya ~ enlighten yourself with a bit of ragga jungle! :lol:

Boom more luck this time !

War.

Cool, love ragga sounds. Nice sounding think (nyep!) break, well mixed. Maybe could be a bit more cut up and fucked up in line the new ragga stuff. amen tricks ! wow oldskool akai sound ! nice bassline ! maybe a tad loud but whatever, bass in ya face bad boy. amen sound a bit dull (eq wise not programming) maybe bit more high eq and drop a bit of mid, 180-300 hzish.

Spec nice track.

Dude.

Sister Nancy ! Terrorist !

Nice. BTW Check out my Sister Nancy / Roni Size amen mashup

MP3 Download

mp3 stream

sorry bit of pluggage. wow likin this track a lot. nice amens, much brighter than war. much better mixed track overall!

Nice. Vocals maybe a little quiet. that sweepy bass is a bit loud and harsh. trun down the hi eq a bit.

nice one fridge freezer !

:zest:

Back
Top Bottom