2CB? - Thoughts?

Salvus

VIP Junglist
Enei is coming to sheffield next week.

Standard procedure of getting nicely mullered on the MD.
Getting some 2C-B tomorrow tho.

Wondering if any of you fellas have done it? Any opinions about doing it 'in public' so to speak?

Searched but some of the threads are well old and possibly not as up to date as they could be.

Nice one!

Salvus

VIP Junglist
i wanna know where i can get MD down south dammit
Hmmm my ex is from portchester, as far as im aware MD was 10 a penny ... Quite a lot of the decent pills on pillreports appear in Portsmouth too.
Shame she's a fucking horrendous little slutbag otherwise id hunt you some contacts out :(

you must know someone at uni? students always have a way of getting hold of anything...
this is so true

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
what ?? who said i was a fuckin student ? piss off ... finished that a good 6 years ago ... and even then.. i did one year, part time .. and worked still

i'd love some decent pills ...

dammit ...

any hampshire heads know where the pills or md is at .... im on it !

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
i have posted my views on 2c-b 2c-i 2c-e dmt and various other drugs on countless threads on this forum. so im not going to go into one,

just simply say

YES

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

Drugs are fun for abit then you stop then you dont even miss them.
but also this to.

D

dirty breaks

what ?? who said i was a fuckin student ? piss off ... finished that a good 6 years ago ... and even then.. i did one year, part time .. and worked still

i'd love some decent pills ...

dammit ...

any hampshire heads know where the pills or md is at .... im on it !
didn't say you were a student...just said that students can get anything easily... you don't have to be a student to know a student... and drugs are easy to get in Fareham and Pompey... just go to the reg or the barn next time theres some drummo on, ask around, and you could probably get some in minutes...

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Never done 2cb but I've done 2ci, did it after being up for two days already on a whole mix of drugs

The first 6-12 hours were fine but I wanted it to stop but it didn't. Woke up the next day still visually tripping and it lasted right into the night, did 20mgs unaware how strong and long lasting it was.

And if I'm totally honest the experience put me of things like that, I'd rather do drugs that have been researched and used for years and years.

D

dirty breaks

Never done 2cb but I've done 2ci, did it after being up for two days already on a whole mix of drugs

The first 6-12 hours were fine but I wanted it to stop but it didn't. Woke up the next day still visually tripping and it lasted right into the night, did 20mgs unaware how strong and long lasting it was.

And if I'm totally honest the experience put me of things like that, I'd rather do drugs that have been researched and used for years and years.
:word:

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
2cb is good, got nothing on your proper hallucinogens though.

It's a nice transition between phenethylamines (for the buzz/rush) and tryptamines (for seeing shit)

Done it in public with no problems.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
I'm skeptical to these alphabet soup drugs, man.. I'd rather just drop some acid and space out half the day, the CIA tried and tried to make that shit dangerous but just couldn't pull it off, safe.